• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOCKEY MAFIA ALERT

Burghfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shut him out last night :agree:
Can't argue with you there. They phoned it in against Winnipeg but got away with it. They tried to phone it in against the Rangers but they wouldn't let it happen again. Interesting to see if Crosby and crew shows up for the rematch on Saturday.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't argue with you there. They phoned it in against Winnipeg but got away with it. They tried to phone it in against the Rangers but they wouldn't let it happen again. Interesting to see if Crosby and crew shows up for the rematch on Saturday.

Now that should be a game worth watching !

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that should be a game worth watching !

I thought after the way the Rangers bounced the Pens in the playoffs they'd be out for blood in the first meeting.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought after the way the Rangers bounced the Pens in the playoffs they'd be out for blood in the first meeting.

Agreed . Long winning streak or not , they should have been "up" for that one.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you have to get the good box.

Well I must admit I've had some pretty drinkable box wine in my time, but it's hard to find and yes, expensive. Now with screw top wine popping up everywhere, it's getting harder to stand by old traditions.

The really good bottles will never die though.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I must admit I've had some pretty drinkable box wine in my time, but it's hard to find and yes, expensive. Now with screw top wine popping up everywhere, it's getting harder to stand by old traditions.

I disagree. The good ones are full and they always die around here.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some of my favourite Portuguese wines are even using screw tops now. When the good wines from the largest cork producer on earth are abandoning the cork, things are definitely moving in a different direction.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. The good ones are full and they always die around here.

Here to, but I still have one of these in storage for when my daughter gets engaged whenever that is.

http://SportsHoopla.com/p4h6yne

My buddies still want me to bring it on my next fishing trip.

Burghfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many people who weren't part of the team last year. A lot of new players, and a new coach. Just didn't have the spark.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here to, but I still have one of these in storage for when my daughter gets engaged whenever that is.

LOL- the term strawberries to hogs comes to mind

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I honestly don't drink the shit much, hangovers are awful and that feeling of 5 millions ants having run across your tongue is...just yuck!!! My wife and I long to take a box of Peter Vella Merlot and drain it into one of these freshly uncorked $100 bottles of Duck or whatever that shit my brother breaks out over the Holidays....I bet they wouldn't even know. Aristocrats...sheesh :gaah:

I am far from an expert on anything, but the best wine I ever had in my entire life was at a Portuguese Social Club in Yonkers, N.Y. That was amazing, good old fashioned homemade wine.
Second best was my 80 yr. old Italian neighbor back in N.Y. Guy made the best wine and grapa.

slapshot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't drink the shit much, hangovers are awful and that feeling of 5 millions ants having run across your tongue is...just yuck!!! My wife and I long to take a box of Peter Vella Merlot and drain it into one of these freshly uncorked $100 bottles of Duck or whatever that shit my brother breaks out over the Holidays....I bet they wouldn't even know. Aristocrats...sheesh :gaah:

I am far from an expert on anything, but the best wine I ever had in my entire life was at a Portuguese Social Club in Yonkers, N.Y. That was amazing, good old fashioned homemade wine.
Second best was my 80 yr. old Italian neighbor back in N.Y. Guy made the best wine and grapa.

LOL. Get blitzed and it all tastes like Lafite.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My off the boat Italian Pa in Law taught me how to make homemade wine from scratch 12 years back. One of my favorite and most self serving hobbies ever :suds:

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My off the boat Italian Pa in Law taught me how to make homemade wine from scratch 12 years back. One of my favorite and most self serving hobbies ever :suds:

Really? That's awesome.

going to have to come up so you can teach me.