• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOCKEY MAFIA ALERT

Burghfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a food place???

Yep, and a pretty good one too. They would dice up some hot peppers into the chipped steak and with some cheeze whiz and that sauce they put on it, oh was it good. Always loved working in the South Philly, just to get one of their cheese steaks.

Burghfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to have to unretired BF so we see a bit more you around here. :lol:
I'm going to start slowing down at some point. Just been too darn busy, but I have to get some more firewood in and some coal, before I can relax for winter. After Christmas I should be well stocked with coal, because that's all that Santa is gonna bring me. LOL.

Took me a while to find where you guys are posting. The Penguin threads are interesting, but not as lively as they used to be. At least they don't have people posting, "Crosby Sucks!" all the time.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to start slowing down at some point. Just been too darn busy, but I have to get some more firewood in and some coal, before I can relax for winter. After Christmas I should be well stocked with coal, because that's all that Santa is gonna bring me. LOL.

Took me a while to find where you guys are posting. The Penguin threads are interesting, but not as lively as they used to be. At least they don't have people posting, "Crosby Sucks!" all the time.

But he does suck :yahoo:

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just because nobody's posting it doesn't mean........well you know. :lol:

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Crosby Suce"

That has a certain Je ne sais quoi!!

Burghfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because nobody's posting it doesn't mean........well you know. :lol:
Yeah, but the thing about it is on the Penguin boards they are all Penguin fans. No interaction with other fans, although not having to put up with B****n fans has been nice. I've tried to go on other team threads, but I'm an outsider and told as much.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but the thing about it is on the Penguin boards they are all Penguin fans. No interaction with other fans, although not having to put up with B****n fans has been nice. I've tried to go on other team threads, but I'm an outsider and told as much.

Stay away from the Cowboys thread.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and a pretty good one too. They would dice up some hot peppers into the chipped steak and with some cheeze whiz and that sauce they put on it, oh was it good. Always loved working in the South Philly, just to get one of their cheese steaks.

Cheese whiz ? Seriously ? Someone better tell me that a true blue fabled and famous Philly cheese steak does not have cheese fricken whiz on it ??? WTF ? That stuff is salty melted plastic i swear >:omg:

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheese whiz ? Seriously ? Someone better tell me that a true blue fabled and famous Philly cheese steak does not have cheese fricken whiz on it ??? WTF ? That stuff is salty melted plastic i swear >:omg:

Goes good with a nice box of wine!!!!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wine is not really in a box. It's in a plastic bag inside the box. That makes it ok. :)