• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOCKEY MAFIA ALERT

slapshot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I appreciate the sentiment, the real list goes like this:

Declaration of Independence
The Constitution
Me
Cheesesteaks and Philly pretzels
Rocky

I'm pushing to get this added to the US citizenship test.

You're only 3rd? :omg:

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which....I have a good one for you.

Two weekends ago I got up early and just decided to while my morning away in the kitchen. I made some breakfast for everyone, couple batches of oatmeal and Choc. chip cookies and an apple pie. Well wifey loves the apple pie. I like her pie, but she likes my pie better :L:noidea:

Anyway, I settle in for HNIC and go to grab some pie and coffee. The whole, I mean the whole pie, is gone except one measly skinny slice. I'm like WTF happened? She is like well I ate it. I'm like yeah, obviously. But how about a slice? A 1/4? A 1/2 ? but the whole damn thing? Good thing she is only a 125 lbs soaking wet otherwise I think I would've choked her.

So this weekend I make another. What do you think that crazy female minds response is? No thanks! Im not touching it! HAHAHAHAH well golly......I responded "and you wonder why the Iroquois lived in Long Houses, men on one end; women in children on the other"?

Needless to say, there was enough for me to enjoy last night :omg:

LOL- it would be easier if they came with a guide book somedays for bloody sure !!:gaah:

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going home for Lunch...see ya in a bit
Hopefully the wife showered

Burghfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously didn't go to the right places in Philly. And, no, Pats and Genos, are not the best. Not by a long shot.
I always liked a place called Joanns in South Philly. I understand it is closed now. The other one I liked was Goey Louie's.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked a place called Joanns in South Philly. I understand it is closed now. The other one I liked was Goey Louie's.

You're going to have to unretired BF so we see a bit more you around here. :lol: