• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOCKEY MAFIA ALERT

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea who in particular that person is, but then again I stuck and continue to stick to the hockey only threads

phoenixrising

Shiprock
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. We might have to get together and kill something.

A fifth of something................
icon_scratch.gif

slapshot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes:
Unfortunately SH does not know what a fucking giant asshat DJ is and they have been annoyed by Dole on numerous threads. I might have to start one title "Who's the biggest cock sucking douchebag".
Careful now. We don't want to be too nuanced in our approach. Let's see is his first name D?

Swamp Dragon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will put this here since it was discussed back with the FN Hockey Mafia.....

The contestants have been announced for the BBB 2014 contest...for those like Swampy who live for the rear view
The @200K views I got of my profile at FN in one year with Camel Toe after having a dragon and about 5K views in 2 years suggests that I ain't the only one who likes the posterior of the fairer sex

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea who in particular that person is, but then again I stuck and continue to stick to the hockey only threads

Same here. I get enough flak about being an Isles fan, last thing I need is pestering about the lowly Mets and someone giving me crap about Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez, Vick, Favre, etc etc etc. I'll just keep it with the hockey folks where I feel like the douchbaggery is at the lowest it can be.