• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hobson polishing a turd

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call to The Show

Yep, we're only three days into the offseason and we've already had our first 'the defensive backfield shows some real promise.' This sentiment will be raised again when we fail to sign a FA this March.

Stay tuned for next week when we hear how Otis Hudson has the potential to be the next Max Montoya.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Even though he dressed out only once, Sands went out to every pregame and “for 30 minutes caught the ball as hard as anyone I’ve ever been around and he can catch it. He’s got phenomenal hands,” Coyle said.

I'm trying to picture this. Having a little trouble though.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dude sure catches the ball hard.... Ladies and gentlemen, your next Bengals defensive coordinator, Mr. Kevin Coyle!!!!!!

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been to the site in years and I refuse to do so. Hobson should be shot.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reedy is neither employed by the browns, or a fan of the Bengals. He's pretty objective on most subjects.

Then again, Marvin has a penchant for playing guys who deserve to be cut (not just benched) and letting guys sit that could do at least what the other guys are doing and gain experience to get better while doing it.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reedy should start kissing some ass -- The newspaper industry is dying. If Hobs retires, Reedy could become the new minister of propaganda for the Family.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hobson = Red Sox fan and makes me ashamed that I lived in NE
Reedy = Browns fan (the team, not the family)

Bengals need a Bobby Hebert type on the beat. Some guy with no background in journalism but passionate about the Bengals, understands the X's and O's and can truly be a voice of the fans.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear Bobby on Mike and Mike this morning? He was blasting Les Miles. He's been really laying into him ever since the NC game. It was funny.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear Bobby on Mike and Mike this morning? He was blasting Les Miles. He's been really laying into him ever since the NC game. It was funny.

And he's 100% correct in doing so. Kinda makes me think that the game was fixed really. There was no excuse for the way Miles coached that game.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he's 100% correct in doing so. Kinda makes me think that the game was fixed really. There was no excuse for the way Miles coached that game.

If the coach in the UC/Vandy game can see that QB #1 ain't getting it done and make the switch, you're telling me that Les Miles can't do the same @LSU?

Hebert is 100% correct, and everyone that follows LSU and is a fan of LSU should be all over Miles as well.

Honestly, Butch should have pulled Collaros. Dude was damn near unwatchable at QB in the bowl game. Really glad he got to come back and start, but after about the 3rd series it was clear...he didn't have it. UC nearly lost because of his in-ability to pass with any efficiency or actually run the ball in the zone-read option. That play only works if the QB actually, you know, runs the ball a few times and gets good yards.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I heard him on Jim Rome yesterday. They need more guys like him in the press..We need a dude like that in Cinci..

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hebert is hilarious, and he's a bigger Saints homer than Lapham is a Bengals homer....

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hebert is hilarious, and he's a bigger Saints homer than Lapham is a Bengals homer....

he's a homer (like I said voice of the fans) but he'll challenge the coaches. Lap has kind of a tail tucked between his legs thing with Marv. He's very submissive. I do think its funny to hear Lap in the lockerroom after a loss...He's all melancholy and dejected.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's a homer (like I said voice of the fans) but he'll challenge the coaches. Lap has kind of a tail tucked between his legs thing with Marv. He's very submissive. I do think its funny to hear Lap in the lockerroom after a loss...He's all melancholy and dejected.

Yeah he makes a losing lockerroom sound like a morgue.....of course Lap has had a lot of practice there....