• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

History was made tonight

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How do you feel?

My standpoint: As a hockey fan, it was unreal. Too young to remember the last 0-3 comeback so it is a moment I won't forget. On the other hand, I would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't the friggin Flyers that did it. I won't lie, there are many other more deserving teams I would have much rather seen do this than Philadelphia, which does have a track record for superior attitudes toward success. Flyers fans will be hard to live with now if they weren't already.

But at any rate, hard to argue with what was accomplished.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
How do you feel?

My standpoint: As a hockey fan, it was unreal. Too young to remember the last 0-3 comeback so it is a moment I won't forget. On the other hand, I would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't the friggin Flyers that did it. I won't lie, there are many other more deserving teams I would have much rather seen do this than Philadelphia, which does have a track record for superior attitudes toward success. Flyers fans will be hard to live with now if they weren't already.

But at any rate, hard to argue with what was accomplished.

the east has definitely flashing back to the 70s.
Habs sitting waiting for the results of a war between Boston and Philly.

I really like that both teams in the east have gotten there via some pretty amazing dramatics. it means that no matter who wins, they will have a pretty special story to take them to the finals.