• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hill Trade?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This man wants to create the 2000's Eagles with a Super Saiyan at QB, smh.

Yep. Their offenses relied more on a TE, good OL, and RB then it did a WR. Sadly Holmgren never really found the TE needed in Seattle. Stevens was close, but couldn't hang onto the ball lol.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure. Do I think the Chiefs make the playoffs though? Yeah.

Do I think the Dolphins are better than maybe 9th or 10 in the AFC? Not really.
If everything falls right for the Dolphins and Tua becomes what people thought he was going into his last year in college, then the weapons they have give them a shot at a play-off spot. But that's a lot of ifs and injuries also a concern. There are legitimately 8-9 teams for them to compete against for a 3 WC spots. The Bills are still likely winning their division unless they get decimated by injuries so the Dolphins may not be in any better position then last year when all is said and done.
As for your Chiefs, yeah, it's a hit for now but still have the best QB and arguably best TE in the league, a HOF coach, a bunch if draft picks and some cap relief. Still a conference and SB favorite although a tougher road but I don't see how this won't end up as a win or at least break even for KC.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill REALLY opened up everything underneath for Kelce. This will completely change the way their offense is structured. Reid is a smart guy and I'm sure he'll figure it out, but they've basically lost their cheat code.

Obviously the first thing you do is look at this and wonder how this effect KC because they are the relavent team....

But for Miami, teams are going to struggle to know how to defend Waddle, Hill and an underrated Gesicki. Just like the Chiefs before this, I dont think you can go into a matchup with these guys and think you are going to play man coverage.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the AFC better when the Pats were in command.
Well at least the Pats picked up.......................................I got nothing.
This is going to suck.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously the first thing you do is look at this and wonder how this effect KC because they are the relavent team....

But for Miami, teams are going to struggle to know how to defend Waddle, Hill and an underrated Gesicki. Just like the Chiefs before this, I dont think you can go into a matchup with these guys and think you are going to play man coverage.
You just put everyone within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage and watch Tua's head explode.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest tweet I've read in awhile. Had Reid had something better than Todd Pinkston or James Thrash, he would have been to a LOT more Super Bowls played in.
Well....Bucky Brooks is an idiot

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyreek Hill in South Beach...? Hmm...
How much will the Dolphins be paying his personal babysitter?

To avoid...for example:
Scantily clad female patron at Nightclub X accuses Tyreek Hill of _____________.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mecole Hardman running tap passes to the house is totally a Freddie Mitchell thing, right, right!!!?

Of course the KC receiving corps is still better, but if that is truly what the Chiefs are thinking, well, that's a bad sign because Reid won zero rings without good receivers.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the KC receiving corps is still better, but if that is truly what the Chiefs are thinking, well, that's a bad sign because Reid won zero rings without good receivers.
Its hard to win rings in general. The Chiefs defense isnt half as good as the Eagles defense was back in those days so its hard to draw parallels.

Its kind of a dumb tweet, though, because WRs are important to the offense. The Chiefs didnt give a big contract to Sammy Watkins to be the #2 WR for no reason.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure? Because nobody on that receiving corps scares anybody (unless you're counting Kelce).