• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HGH testing

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooooo does the NFL know what they opened up with this? No other sport is bigger faster stronger more important/relevant then the NFL.

After watching last night. It got me thinking, who's the first big name to get tagged? JJ? Cushing has the notorious highschool/college photo transformation.

It was voted into the last CBA, so maybe the dragging of their feet they did was in effort to let peoples systems clean out. But with the publicity issue the nfl is having, this probably isn't the best time for their superstars to get suspended for HGH.

Who's the first big name gonna be? How about AP goes full blown martyr, his career is already flushing down the toilet.

Last edited by a moderator:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already had a post on this last week I'm pretty sure but from what I understand they are not going to be handing out any suspensions on this at this time but are more trying to get a baseline of how prominent it actually is in the NFL. So I wouldn't expect any suspensions at this time.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict no one will get caught.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll see every single team get tagged with HGH players. No exceptions. But it may not be the biggest names. Plenty of big name guys are the best at what they do from having natural talent and ability and solid work ethic. Guys who lack those characteristics are the ones who need to supplement in an attempt to play catch up with more talented players.

We'll soon find out. I'm just hoping my Seahawks don't get popped to hard (or at all would be better).

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hard to believe guys this big can be this fast without the help of hgh

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll see every single team get tagged with HGH players. No exceptions. But it may not be the biggest names. Plenty of big name guys are the best at what they do from having natural talent and ability and solid work ethic. Guys who lack those characteristics are the ones who need to supplement in an attempt to play catch up with more talented players.

We'll soon find out. I'm just hoping my Seahawks don't get popped to hard (or at all would be better).

I think Baseball shows us that No team, No level of player, and No matter what number you are on the roster is immune.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Baseball shows us that No team, No level of player, and No matter what number you are on the roster is immune.

Have to agree with this...even the top players in the league are looking for that little boost. They have guys at a 1/10th of the cost gunning for their jobs so they need to show teams they are worth keeping on the team at 10x the price. Not an easy task especially if those younger cheaper options are getting a boost from something to help match that of the superstar.

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already had a post on this last week I'm pretty sure but from what I understand they are not going to be handing out any suspensions on this at this time but are more trying to get a baseline of how prominent it actually is in the NFL. So I wouldn't expect any suspensions at this time.

That would make sense. Although if it's really widespread they might be reluctant to start suspending people for it since teams would end up with multiple players suspended.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make sense. Although if it's really widespread they might be reluctant to start suspending people for it since teams would end up with multiple players suspended.

It's true which I think is why they are doing this trial period time to see just how bad it would be for the NFL. My guess is if it is really bad the NFL will put out a memo to every NFL team saying you got this long to get cleaned up. If I were the NFL I would tell the coaches and teams exactly who they found to be positive so then they will go to those players and say "Stop being an idiot and stop."

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said it before and I'll say it again, HGH is the shit. Everyone, not just athletes should be taking this. It is a wonder drug when used correctly. And as a consumer I want the biggest, fastest players imagineable.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HGH is out of the system w/in 24 hours.

I'm betting very few people get caught.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true which I think is why they are doing this trial period time to see just how bad it would be for the NFL. My guess is if it is really bad the NFL will put out a memo to every NFL team saying you got this long to get cleaned up. If I were the NFL I would tell the coaches and teams exactly who they found to be positive so then they will go to those players and say "Stop being an idiot and stop."

They'd just cut the players if that were the case. I'm not justifying HGH use, but the teams have known what's going on. I'm sure that some players get told "you need to beef up a little bit" when they're already hitting the weights like a mad man. How does the coaching staff think it's magically going to happen when the guy's been working his ass off for just about his entire life?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is going a step too far with HGH imo...there was no reason to go there so whatever teams big name players that are positive is egg on their face.