• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey, what's new?

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this signing talk is making me anxious. Let's just chat.

How are you guys doing? What's new? Weren't a couple of you guys expecting babies this summer? How's that going?

I'll start. I quit my job last month. I'm going to go back to school. Someone stole my Vespa from outside my house this morning. My love life is....complicated. And I may or may not be drunk right now.

HOW ABOUT YOU?

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
grats on having 1k rep!

I knew having a vagina was good for somethin round here :rolleyes2:

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much here.. just working and preparing for baby (coming tomorrow... or sooner)!

Not a baseball fan (used to be big Giants fan but a few years ago baseball just started boring the shit out of me to the point where I can no longer watch it), so not much else to watch now...

Been watching French Open and now Wimbledon... a little bit of soccer (Gold Cup stuff).

Keeping an eye on the stock market here and there...

That's about it.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no NFL or NBA to get in the way, it's all NHL. Nothing wrong with that. Hope you find the bastard that took your ride. Or at least, hope you find your ride. Mid season baseball means my job is on cruise control. Hence my increased posting during work hours. =)

Baby #2 is coming any day now for me. Good luck, rares!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man... getting nervous here... good luck on yours too!

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much here.. just working and preparing for baby (coming tomorrow... or sooner)!

Not a baseball fan (used to be big Giants fan but a few years ago baseball just started boring the shit out of me to the point where I can no longer watch it), so not much else to watch now...

Been watching French Open and now Wimbledon... a little bit of soccer (Gold Cup stuff).

Keeping an eye on the stock market here and there...

That's about it.

Good luck with the new babies guys. I am on the opposite end. My oldest moves out for good on July 11th. Off to Florida to finish flight school and then soon hopefully an airline pilot and then I get to reap the rewards. July 12th I will be an empty nester....aaaaaaaaaaahh that will feel good!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck with the new babies guys. I am on the opposite end. My oldest moves out for good on July 11th. Off to Florida to finish flight school and then soon hopefully an airline pilot and then I get to reap the rewards. July 12th I will be an empty nester....aaaaaaaaaaahh that will feel good!

Thanks!

And.. Haha... that is awesome, too! Congrats and enjoy! Are you getting a pet or something to fill up the hole left by the move? :p

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

Congrats, I have 3 more years and, barring any setbacks, we'll be in the same situation.
Both kids out if the house.
BTW, who's that in your avie?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks!

And.. Haha... that is awesome, too! Congrats and enjoy! Are you getting a pet or something to fill up the hole left by the move? :p

Pets? I already have one 1 dog and 7 cats. Don't need any more of those :) So I guess I am not completely an empty nester. In many ways, they are more dependent on me than the kids...well except for the one big item they don't soak me for: money!!

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, I have 3 more years and, barring any setbacks, we'll be in the same situation.
Both kids out if the house.
BTW, who's that in your avie?

My avie? The greatness that is/was Michael Schenker from UFO!