• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

hey seahawk fans

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could you guys do me a favor and please stay away from the 9er's boards tonight .. im getting way to many reported posts from them reporting seahawk fans .. sharkonabicycle earned himself a time out over there .. thanks in advance

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: :lol::lol:

I'm loving what's going on over there now. I don't post on other team's board though, but... :laugh3:

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark is a ass clown....no prob Misko

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could you guys do me a favor and please stay away from the 9er's boards tonight .. im getting way to many reported posts from them reporting seahawk fans .. sharkonabicycle earned himself a time out over there .. thanks in advance

I didn't see anything so out of line by any Hawks fans that a suspension was deserved (shark included) but I'm sure they're feeling a little touchy over there right now, suggestion taken.

The abuse they're heaping upon themselves is worse than anything we could give them anyway!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not posting over there,,I know how fragile they are over there.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any abuse they receive is well deserved.

But I don't waste my time on other team boards because, well, it's a waste of time. Time you never get back!

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see anything so out of line by any Hawks fans that a suspension was deserved (shark included) but I'm sure they're feeling a little touchy over there right now, suggestion taken.

The abuse they're heaping upon themselves is worse than anything we could give them anyway!

I agree, they're a little bit butthurt right now so they're probably just reporting every Seahawks posts they sees. It's part of being in the same division and rivalry... they talk about how the two teams will become fierce rivalry, but if they can't take it then they are who we thought they are. SOFT and WHINERS.:L

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't post on other boards, so that won't be a problem for me. We really don't have a lot of Niner fans giving us crap on this board (anymore), so I have no idea why any Seahawks fan would go over there and give them crap about today. I've never seen the point in trolling another team's board. One bad day for the Seahawks and they can do it right back to us. It's stupid. Be as happy as you want about today's outcomes, but keep it here, folks.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't post on other boards, so that won't be a problem for me. We really don't have a lot of Niner fans giving us crap on this board (anymore), so I have no idea why any Seahawks fan would go over there and give them crap about today. I've never seen the point in trolling another team's board. One bad day for the Seahawks and they can do it right back to us. It's stupid. Be as happy as you want about today's outcomes, but keep it here, folks.

It's part of the rivarly if they wanna kick it up a notch. They just happen to be extremely fragile.:whistle:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

their mod gave shark a permaban .. gs and I lessened it ... they are in nuclear meltdown mode right now and it is rather comical

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing... they're already ripping their own team to shreds. They don't need our help. Let them have their meltdown and just enjoy the show.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing... they're already ripping their own team to shreds. They don't need our help. Let them have their meltdown and just enjoy the show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys. I'm a lil pissed about this. I'm a very quality Poster in here so this is no troll

Guys there really pissed. Way more pissed than me now. We are fueling there fire.

Y not let them have there meltdown and get over it. Let's hold on to our thoughts and let them come to us after we lose to a good (and i think Carolina is) team. Then we can let loose all we went.

Our when breaker makes another troll post, Let them have it

Guys lets not make them madder. The madder they get, the worse it is for us when we lose

#my2cents

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF fans are the Boise State fans of the NFL. Just a really sensitive bunch who don't take criticism well and freak out beyond belief after a loss. I don't post on their boards but I do get a good kick out of reading them after they lose.

Okay okay, I take it back. Comparing any fan base to Boise State fans is about as low as you can go. SF fans have their fair share of decent folk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently if there are enough of you, you can say stupid shit and now get called out as long as you report it. 95% of the 49ers fans are great, but 5% are insane fools who deserve to be called out when their hero (Kaep) has an awful game.

Like the stupid crap you posted in that thread of mine about the Ram's game?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been lurking a bit over there tonight. But I think that the Seahawks fans are being pretty tame compared to many of the niner fans that are melting down. But I guess they cant really ask you to do anything about them.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the stupid crap you posted in that thread of mine about the Ram's game?

The thread where you tried to tell me I didn't know anything about the crowd noise at the game I went to as a largely unbiased (albeit pro-Russell) fan? The game where, when I tried to cheer for the Seahawks, the guy seven rows in front sarcastically told me, "You should quiet down...I bet Kellen Clemmons can hear you" (I was in the upper deck)?

How stupid of me to think I could know about the crowd noise at a game I went to. If only I were 1,000 miles away....

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys. I'm a lil pissed about this. I'm a very quality Poster in here so this is no troll

Guys there really pissed. Way more pissed than me now. We are fueling there fire.

Y not let them have there meltdown and get over it. Let's hold on to our thoughts and let them come to us after we lose to a good (and i think Carolina is) team. Then we can let loose all we went.

Our when breaker makes another troll post, Let them have it

Guys lets not make them madder. The madder they get, the worse it is for us when we lose

#my2cents

Difference is that when we lose... we can take it. Is that your justification to not have people smack talk to them because it's supposed to be a rivalry in fear of harsher retribution from them later on when we lose?

Keep in mind, like I said, I don't post on their board or anyone's boards, but they are an incredibly fragile group if they can't take the swarm of trolls. Trust me, the Hawks posters on there are about as tamed as they could been for tonight.