• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey guys.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been doing some you tube videos on stocks. I wanted to see what happened organically so I didnt tell any friends or family yet. I got 360 subscribers so far all natural but I figured it's time to share it with freinds and family. I go by the name fat cash on there so if I show you I'd appreciate if you call me that instead of the foot. Was trying to be incognito lol. If you want to see them hit me up in a PM and I'll send you my channel.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm dead serious about this stock thing. I'd love to get you guys some money and have you help me with the research because y'all some of the friggin best researchers on the planet. Shit we could own our own real football team one day with you guys behind me digging out info in stocks I like. Think about it guys for real.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh amd I know you all would be great at it like me cause fantasy football is very similar to what is needed in the stock world. That's why I'm doing so well.
I'm dead serious about this stock thing. I'd love to get you guys some money and have you help me with the research because y'all some of the friggin best researchers on the planet. Shit we could own our own real football team one day with you guys behind me digging out info in stocks I like. Think about it guys for real.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh amd I know you all would be great at it like me cause fantasy football is very similar to what is needed in the stock world. That's why I'm doing so well.
Wait.............you suck at Fantasy Football....................
Just kidding.........but I'll stick to my 401K and profit sharing

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol
Wait.............you suck at Fantasy Football....................
Just kidding.........but I'll stick to my 401K and profit sharing
In this league I do cause you guys are unstoppable but um a 7 time champion with average fellows sam u punk. Hope your doing well buddy

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

In this league I do cause you guys are unstoppable but um a 7 time champion with average fellows sam u punk. Hope your doing well buddy
Trying to stay safe in this Covid filled world. How have you been FootNick?