• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey fellas, how'd we look today? I had to work...

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listened to it on the Internet half assed but it sounds promising...good to see we're throwing the ball...fucking Coker needs to wipe the Crisco off his hands...did our frosh RB eff his ankle up bad? Defense seemed to mesh well too...

Let me know what y'all thought...I'll be watching next week...thanks for he PM Herky...sounds promising in IC this year

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCall is out for the year. It's too bad. He looked very good.

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Listened to it on the Internet half assed but it sounds promising...good to see we're throwing the ball...fucking Coker needs to wipe the Crisco off his hands...did our frosh RB eff his ankle up bad? Defense seemed to mesh well too...

Let me know what y'all thought...I'll be watching next week...thanks for he PM Herky...sounds promising in IC this year

It was a very wet and sloppy game. We looked very promising though. It is tough to tell because of the conditions and opponent (who I think will do well in their Conference) we played. Defense looks faster than last years but not as experienced, which is to be expected. I think the Freshmen did a really good job and the future looks bright for the ones who did play. We definitely need to improve every week and if we do that we should be playing the Leaders Champion for the Big 10 Title.