• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Bama fans

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ugghh...not on the Foster bandwagon. I know the kid is talented, but he makes way too many poor on-field decisions for my liking. Maybe the extra year will curb some of that, but I expect to be yelling at my tv a time or two due to him.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if this game gets out of hand for Bama they will still put the camera on the SC fans. Who in their right mind would put a camera on someone from Alabama. An Alabama 10 is a California 5.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugghh...not on the Foster bandwagon. I know the kid is talented, but he makes way too many poor on-field decisions for my liking. Maybe the extra year will curb some of that, but I expect to be yelling at my tv a time or two due to him.
Couldn't be worse than Trey DePriest...guy just made me:L and I was so glad he stayed his senior year and I liked him, but damn he had no lateral movement

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if this game gets out of hand for Bama they ill still put the camera on the SC fans. Who in their right mind would put a camera on someone from Alabama. An Alabama 10 is a California 5.

I could see where you might think that from the hinterlands of Washington, where you can only tell the male lumberjacks from the female by the color of their plaid, but having spent a considerable amount of time in LA and T-town I am not convinced. A lot more bows in T-town, a lot more makeup in Tinseltown. Now once you get out of the college aged woman you might have a point...there is a lot more plastic going on in the City of Angels.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't be worse than Trey DePriest...guy just made me:L and I was so glad he stayed his senior year and I liked him, but damn he had no lateral movement

At least with Trey you knew he was doing the best he could with the physical talent he had. Foster could be so much more if he would just make better use of that thing between his ears...