• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

He's never stolen crab legs !

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Cal off to a 3-0 start after surviving Texas and quarterback Jared Goff now the school's all-time passing leader, it's no surprise Bears coach Sonny Dykes would want to brag on his junior signal-caller. But the way he did it in a recent interview with Sports Illustrated may raise some eyebrows in Tallahassee.

"There's not one negative thing you can say about the guy. He's humble, he's hard-working and loves football. There's not one single skeleton in his closet," Dykes said. "He's all the stuff that you want.

"He's never stolen crab legs, any kind of that stuff. You don't have to worry about all that with him.”

Never stolen crab legs, huh? Gosh, what an odd thing to say. Do you think Dykes might be referring to some other recent college quarterback? If so, who? Any ideas? Anyone? We're totally stumped here as to what Dykes might possibly mean by saying Goff has never stolen crab legs.

Ahem.

:lol:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really impressed with this kid. He was one of the smartest QBs I have witnessed in college football. The Texas defense is not good, but his ability to get the all out and to the right spot was flawless. Texas would send a blitz and the ball would be in the vacated area before the blitzer crossed the LOS. Really impressive player. To stop them on offense, you will need to have your DL make plays. Their defense is bad and their OL looks mediocre, but they will be a bowl team and likely take someone down. That assumes Goff is healthy, he looks a bit skinny

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High praise that Goff has never stolen crab legs (only wish I could honestly say the same for myself). That said, does Dykes's implicit criticism of Winston ignore the value of Jamies having added "FHRITP" to the CFB -- and even beyond -- lexicon? I think it does.