• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here is the punishment for Kurt

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kurt supporters on Nascar's facebook page are ignorant. Their only rebuttals were, "Why wasn't Danica penalized for wrecking Hornish @ Talladega" and "The #48 is still cheating, why haven't you penalized him some more''.

a) Danica was called to the Nascar hauler after the Talladega race, and her & Sam said it was a racing incident.

b) Johnson went 16 races without winning a race. Obviously he is breaking every rule in the book.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL 2 Kurt having supporters

if he wasn't so irrelevant right now he'd be my least favorite driver because of his terrible attitude and constant meltdowns

that Regan Smith team said they wanted him for a 2nd car, he better sign that contract now before even they don't want him.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no Kurt Busch fan, but this is how drivers used to handle shit back in the day before NASCAR became a "family" sport. These fucking drivers and teams and commentators are so vanilla anymore. No one has the balls to call it like they see it anymore and if they do or they show it or say it, they are quickly silenced by fines and/or points taken from them, and I'm sure sponsors threaten to pull out as well. This sport actually needs more assholes like Kurt Busch to bring racing back. NASCAR has thoroughly succeeded in taking the "RUBBIN" out of racin. The fucking racing and personalities involved are getting more boring each year. When Bristol and Darlington are "ho-hum" races, there's a problem. Maybe I got spoiled in the 80's and 90's.