• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

here is some potential GREAT news!!!

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really. We are gonna start this crap again. SEASON IS OVER.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game we play vs. the Egals will be the last game for us this year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someday. But under MY terms. :rollseyes:

Seriously. If It's over, why spend so much time discussing it? Why get up at 4:00 to go to work so that you could get your work done and be able to watch the game on Sunday?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. If It's over, why spend so much time discussing it? Why get up at 4:00 to go to work so that you could get your work done and be able to watch the game on Sunday?

Don't you think handicapping games and playing fantasy football requires more than just watching Cowboy games?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because the season is over for the Cowboys doesn't mean it has to end for me or anyone. Many more games to watch and bets to place.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. A week ago you said we had a chance at the #2 seed. Now were done. I guess when I called you Sybil it was fitting.
That's right. Cowboys had a chance record wise to possibly get a number two slot. But that's out of the question now. I never said anything about them making the playoffs or going anywhere after that.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would probably be better for the Cowboys if they played Rodgers and beat him. That would at least give the defense some kind of confidence moving forward.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would probably be better for the Cowboys if they played Rodgers and beat him. That would at least give the defense some kind of confidence moving forward.

it's a bad defense, no question but anything that keeps #38 and #20 off the field will help greatly. Mo ain't been shit this year as to what I expected from him but least he keeps #20 off the field. #27 seems to take false steps and gets outta position but that plays better than #38 playing at all.

biggest problem I had last night?
Chicago takes the second half kickoff strolls down the field, gets a penalty and settles for a field goal to go up 13. Harris returns the KO in Chicago's end of the field and it's not 3 runs and 4 down territory to get this game to 6? You punt????
what the hell are these coaches looking at??
dallas had no clue and no chance of stopping Chicago, only a slugfest and a couple of turnovers was going to give Dallas ANY chance....but we punt the football down 13 and think the defense will suddenly stop the bears. I tell you....MORONS.....WE HAVE MORONS ON OUR TEAM

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's a bad defense, no question but anything that keeps #38 and #20 off the field will help greatly. Mo ain't been shit this year as to what I expected from him but least he keeps #20 off the field. #27 seems to take false steps and gets outta position but that plays better than #38 playing at all.

biggest problem I had last night?
Chicago takes the second half kickoff strolls down the field, gets a penalty and settles for a field goal to go up 13. Harris returns the KO in Chicago's end of the field and it's not 3 runs and 4 down territory to get this game to 6? You punt????
what the hell are these coaches looking at??
dallas had no clue and no chance of stopping Chicago, only a slugfest and a couple of turnovers was going to give Dallas ANY chance....but we punt the football down 13 and think the defense will suddenly stop the bears. I tell you....MORONS.....WE HAVE MORONS ON OUR TEAM

I couldn't agree more. I absolutely screamed at my television when we punted the ball in that situation. Not running the ball three straight times on Chicago's run defense was also a mistake. It was 3rd and like 3 and we pass. We definitely should have ran it again and treated that drive as four-down territory. As you said, there was no indication whatsoever that this defense could have stopped Chicago. Literally none. Even more importantly, Chicago could not stop our running game. Yet we somehow still screw that up to start the 2nd half when there was still a great opportunity to make it a game.

I also don't get why Randle ran on 1st down and then Murray runs on 2nd down. Like wtf? Murray is averaging almost 10 yards a carry. Why even start the 2nd half with Randle? Were they trying to fool the Bears or something? There was no reason to. Chicago couldn't stop Murray all night even when they knew we were running.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because the season is over for the Cowboys doesn't mean it has to end for me or anyone. Many more games to watch and bets to place.

Yes, but there are gambling boards and FF boards. I'm not saying I personally want to see you gone. I'm honestly wondering after reading your posts why in the world you are here all of the time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo ain't been shit this year as to what I expected from him but least he keeps #20 off the field. #27 seems to take false steps and gets outta position but that plays better than #38 playing at all.

This kind of highlights one of the things I've been saying for weeks. I'll disagree a little on Mo because I think he has mostly been hurt and the short amount of time when he was healthy he was OK. Not good, but OK. Anyway, the key is keeping the weak links off of the field and these guys have both been pathetic. Heath and Webb may just be the two worst DBs playing regularly in the entire league. They are constantly in the middle of everything bad that happens and neither seems to make any positive plays. I don't give credit to Heath for seeing the ball picking it up and running 60 yards with no one around him for a TD. A HS kid could have done that. We must keep these guys off the field. Moore may not be good but he is better than Webb and the same with Wilcox compared to Heath. Wilcox has struggled a lot, but it amazes me that the team is playing Heath over him so often because IMO even with his struggles he has been way better than Heath.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys will beat the skins for the last victory of season. 8-8 at be at best. Now my prediction for this week: Packers 65, Cowboys 31. Flynn throws for 7 tds and 587 yards and runs for another td. The packers also convet 8 2 point conversions and don't have to punt.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys will beat the skins for the last victory of season. 8-8 at be at best. Now my prediction for this week: Packers 65, Cowboys 31. Flynn throws for 7 tds and 587 yards and runs for another td. The packers also convet 8 2 point conversions and don't have to punt.

well, I know I was waiting with baited breath for your prediction.
Least you stayed true to form.
Go Cowboys