• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here are Bama's 8 wins

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought LSU was the better team, but there was no way in hell I was going to bet against Saban. When Alabama loses, it's an anomaly.The season isn't over. Alabama isn't out.
I thought Bama played with their head up their ass the first half. Had they not done that, I dont think LSU wins. Its just my opinion. I hate we lost, but it doesnt bother me in the least. We move on and play hard the rest of the year.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that I don't get what I want because I want it. It is not the point. The point is only in beauty contest formats does nonsense beyond the results of the season in play determine who gets what. If Alabama has X results and another team had Y results and X beats Y because of things the Alabama program has accomplished before this year, that is stupid as hell and contrary to how sports that use actual rules operate. Any team should only have to have better results as a matter of rule than Alabama this year to place higher and advance further.
And I somewhat agree, but as stated before, life isnt fair. It it was we would have at least a 16 team playoff and you would really be sick of seeing Bama at the top of the rankings each year. As I said previously, 1.6 losses per year on average. Saban doesnt lose often and level of competition has not really changed that.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Bama played with their head up their ass the first half. Had they not done that, I dont think LSU wins. Its just my opinion. I hate we lost, but it doesnt bother me in the least. We move on and play hard the rest of the year.

I think LSU is better than Alabama at football right now. It happens. LSU might be the best team in the nation.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LSU is better than Alabama at football right now. It happens. LSU might be the best team in the nation.
They might be. They need to win it all because Burrow is gone after this year and unless they have a clone machine, they will end up with the same tired old QB's they used to have next year. He was a transfer, and his time is up. Next year we get them at their house, where we win more often that they do when we play there.

CJH9972

Rivals' DTP2
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I somewhat agree, but as stated before, life isnt fair. It it was we would have at least a 16 team playoff and you would really be sick of seeing Bama at the top of the rankings each year. As I said previously, 1.6 losses per year on average. Saban doesnt lose often and level of competition has not really changed that.

I don't have any issue with Alabama being at the top. Just don't like anyone being favored for anything other than posting better game results.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might be. They need to win it all because Burrow is gone after this year and unless they have a clone machine, they will end up with the same tired old QB's they used to have next year. He was a transfer, and his time is up. Next year we get them at their house, where we win more often that they do when we play there.

Bring that weak shit, history professor.

:happy:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is the best thing about this site imo.

Maybe not ever, but without a doubt right now.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP doesn’t seem to want to talk about his team any more, I guess the actual Implosion to Irrelevance isn’t as much fun as the alleged Rise to Dominance.

Tshirt fan.

Quite the #UCFuckU right there.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed they waited until well after the clock hit zeroes to give Ed the gatorade bath. :dhd:

As President Bush said, "fool me once, err shame on....eh, don't fool me twice "

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama should be left out as punishment for not playing a challenging OOC. At their level, Alabama should be required to play two Power 5 teams OOC every year. Saban games the schedule.

Alabama's main SOS problem is actually Tennessee. The total collapse of Tennessee over the last 10 years is one of the reason that Alabama isn't challenged until November. Arkansas and the Mississippis have also not helped the cause lately.

Still Alabama could have made up for it by scheduling someone like an Ohio State or Clemson OOC. What makes me mad is that rebuilding Tennessee has Oklahoma next year. WTF? Why aren't we playing Duke and Alabama playing Oklahoma?

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I know all of this. Burrow is a well-known surname at Nebraska. They might be, eh ? That's some Paul Finebaum shit. :L :doh:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring that weak shit, history professor.

:happy:
We have for the last 8 years. One year does not make a streak. We'll be there. Maybe Burrows can come watch from the sideline if his new team will let him.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama's currently at a -5 differential on their schedule played so far and combined with an 8-1 record that's good enough for 8th overall in FBS. Of the other 8-1 teams, Cincinnati is currently better with a -2, but they do edge out Penn State who's at -6. That Western Carolina game will bite them with an automatic -20.

The Crimson Tide's schedule's not great, but it could be a lot worse. For example, Louisiana Tech is 8-1, but their differential is -43.[/QUOTE

This is bullshit.

When I joined this place, I was told there would be no math.