• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Help The Aged and Feeble Minded

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am ready to move toward ridding my home of the bulky stereo systems of yesterday. I am going to purchase the Bose SR-1 and their top of the line Wi-Fi Portable Music system. I do not want to spend a ton on the tablet because it's simply going to house my music which I can stream to the Bose device. I saw this tablet Dell Venue 8 Android Tablet 32GB VEN83333BLK - Best Buy and like the storage and price. I loaded all my CDs to my puter in iTiunes for my ipod, can these files be converted to work with this device?

Here is Bose units if needed.

Bose SoundTouch 30 WiFi Music System SOUNDTOUCH 30 WHT - Best Buy

Bose CineMate 1 SR Digital Home Theater Speaker System CINEMATE 1 SR BLK - Best Buy

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am ready to move toward ridding my home of the bulky stereo systems of yesterday. I am going to purchase the Bose SR-1 and their top of the line Wi-Fi Portable Music system. I do not want to spend a ton on the tablet because it's simply going to house my music which I can stream to the Bose device. I saw this tablet Dell Venue 8 Android Tablet 32GB VEN83333BLK - Best Buy and like the storage and price. I loaded all my CDs to my puter in iTiunes for my ipod, can these files be converted to work with this device?

Bose CineMate 1 SR Digital Home Theater Speaker System CINEMATE 1 SR BLK - Best Buy

Sorry. I thought this was a thread about Juice.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry dude. Can't help you.

Thought if I came here, I could get some help.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still using 8-tracks.

I upgraded to a CD player about 10 years ago. It's a Bose system that sounds awesome. Expensive as hell, but luckily a pretty decent car came with it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They shouldn't need to change format. You can probably just find the files where they are stored for iTunes, plug in the new tablet, and drag and drop them the transfer them.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still using cassette tapes in my pick up truck...and I thought you were calling me names :gaah:

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to convert my old cassettes to mp3. Thought about buying one of those a little while back but, eh, something else more important came up.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They shouldn't need to change format. You can probably just find the files where they are stored for iTunes, plug in the new tablet, and drag and drop them the transfer them.

Okay, I at least got one answer. I know others may not know and were joking but that is why we ask

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reporting for duty.

My kid told me this morning that there is an app called double twist that will take iTunes files and convert them to droid files. He said it's a free app I just download to my PC hook the tablet to the puter via USB cable click on files and install, it does the work for you. It was a tad more complicated then I am explaining but in a nutshell double twist will do the trick.

Thanks all for trying or at least humoring me.