• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Help me understand

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
A lot of hand wringing going on about our secondary yet we were 16th in the league last year in pass defense. Our front 7 will be improved and on paper we could have one of the better pass rushes in the league. I would feel better if we added Quinten M at a good price but otherwise I'm fine with staying with what we have. Josh Norman should be better now that his rookie year is behind him

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing Robert Lester isn't ready to start at Safety, and Nakamura's getting exposed, and his high-profile mistakes last year hurt us. Mikell's cap hit was 9m last year, though, and I agree about the 'good price'. Having released Gamble, and finally under the cap, hard to believe they would make a long-term commitment to a guy like that. Also with you on the pass rush, which solves a lot of secondary problems.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing Robert Lester isn't ready to start at Safety, and Nakamura's getting exposed, and his high-profile mistakes last year hurt us. Mikell's cap hit was 9m last year, though, and I agree about the 'good price'. Having released Gamble, and finally under the cap, hard to believe they would make a long-term commitment to a guy like that. Also with you on the pass rush, which solves a lot of secondary problems.

secondary was beaten for big plays alot last year. especially in the begining. secondary did not get better until the passrush showed up ver last 8 games last year. if passrush is the same or better this year that it was over the last half of the season carolina will be ok. Carolina also does not have any single player in thier secondary that you can hang your hat on and say go take thier top reciever like they could with Gamble. so as a result the secondary is a wait and see thing