• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hell's Bells! Mariano Says Farewell to Yankee With a Whimper, A's, Braves Clinch

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat, what's up with the Giants?
offensive line. point blank. they get that fixed and they will go on a run. the offense is stellar if Eli can breath for 2.5 seconds. if they don't fix their line they will have a lottery type season:bawling::doh:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else looking forward to Thursday Night Football as much as I am? It'd be amazing to see the 49ers at 1-3. And I think the Rams can knock them off too. Kaepernick had a nice little run, but now the gameplan is out on him and he's not so great after all.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's your prediction for next year with toronto? i need a good laugh.

After trading Josh Johnson and Mark Buehrle to the Angels for Albert Pujols in January, Heatwave and Harold Reynolds announce that the Blue Jays are gonna win the next ten World series.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else looking forward to Thursday Night Football as much as I am? It'd be amazing to see the 49ers at 1-3. And I think the Rams can knock them off too. Kaepernick had a nice little run, but now the gameplan is out on him and he's not so great after all.

i hope so. i can't stand the 9ers

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Rams have had great success against the Niners, it's a good possibility

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
offensive line. point blank. they get that fixed and they will go on a run. the offense is stellar if Eli can breath for 2.5 seconds. if they don't fix their line they will have a lottery type season:bawling::doh:

What the hell is a Lottery Type Season?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After trading Josh Johnson and Mark Buehrle to the Angels for Albert Pujols in January, Heatwave and Harold Reynolds announce that the Blue Jays are gonna win the next ten World series.

no need for the blue jays to trade for any offense. they have enough. they need another starter. hopefully drew hutchison fully recovers. and marcus stroman gets the nod next year. maybe they resign josh johnson i don't know but it's all about the rotation. the bullpen is solid and the bats are solid as well. just need to get better starting pitching

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if the yankees ever get rid of a-fraud, i'd actually believe that pooholes may have a trade-able contract.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate Thursday Night Football. I don't get to see the games.

My hope is the Niners lose their next 13 games.

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's when the owners dump all the high payroll and bank on the fan's while the team loses all season long.

If the Falcons lose their next two games, we could see a similar situation

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This "Stooler" fan has been saying Eli is overrated for years. And do you want to know what my biggest reason was? It's because Eli played behind one of the best lines in the league for years and the guy never got touched. His nickname should be "Captain Flinch" because he always closes his eyes and gets that "please don't hurt me" look on his face whenever he is about to get hit. That is if he doesn't drop to the ground and shit his pants first.

He gets further hyped because of two great catches his receivers made in their SB wins. He has the worst W/L and TD:INT, QB rating, COMP % career percentages versus Roethlisberger and Rivers, who were in the same draft.

If he played behind the same line Ben Roethlisberger played behind, he would have quit football about 6 years ago.

:laugh3:

lets not forget he went on the road and beat romo and favre and then beat brady and he beat matt ryan. just call it like it is, Eli is clutch and yes he has had great offensive lines. but make no mistake about it, he is a game changer and as clutch as they come