• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hell's Bells! Mariano Says Farewell to Yankee With a Whimper, A's, Braves Clinch

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers won and celebrated with style

Michigan and Va Tech pulled football games out of their derriere

Detroit only took 80 years to win a football game in DC

Cal Ripken's #s in September are comparable to Doug Flynns

Yankees have problems being offensive

Lets go (my new favorite team) Cleveland Franconas

Congratulations, you get daily thread starting duties this week. :suds: You got skeeelz.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also enjoyed yesterday's football contests. I like Eli, but man does he go through some awful, horrendous stretches. And then he follows them up by playing out of his mind for a seven or eight week period, culminating in a superbowl win. Maybe not this year, though. They just don't look like the same team on either side of the ball.

Carolina is an 8-8, or 9-7 team at best, given their division, but if they can somehow take both games against either Atlanta or New Orleans, they might have a shot at a wildcard. Nobody in the NFC looks like a lock other than Seattle.
:wtf2::lame::noidea:

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also enjoyed yesterday's football contests. I like Eli, but man does he go through some awful, horrendous stretches. And then he follows them up by playing out of his mind for a seven or eight week period, culminating in a superbowl win. Maybe not this year, though. They just don't look like the same team on either side of the ball.

Carolina is an 8-8, or 9-7 team at best, given their division, but if they can somehow take both games against either Atlanta or New Orleans, they might have a shot at a wildcard. Nobody in the NFC looks like a lock other than Seattle.

they lost between 2-7 points in quite a few games last year. they could easily be a 12-4 team. coaching is an issue...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Cal Ripken Jr. would be Chris Gomez and Ken Caminiti's back up for the 98 Padres"

-Hammer

Cami > Cal Ripken

And you fucking KNOW it.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case anyone needs another reason to like Nick Swisher -

Indians first baseman Nick Swisher has one final thank you for Tribe fans for the 2013 season: a newly added fireworks display on Saturday, September 21.
Swisher's outgoing personality and ties to Ohio -- he spent his childhood in Columbus and just over the state line in Parkersburg, W. Va. -- have played a role in him becoming an instant fan favorite among the Tribe faithful. He picked the Ohio- and Cleveland-themed music to which the fireworks will be set.
"It's been an exciting season and I hope fans have had as much fun at the ballpark as I have," Swisher said. "I definitely appreciate fans' support, and to thank them, I'm giving them one last fireworks show during the Tribe's Fan Appreciation Weekend!"

I will just ask, who else pays this kind of $$ out of their own pocket, just to entertain the fans?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine if you want the daily to start at 1:30 every day. I have to work until 5 in the morning most days.

That's fine. That's about the time I show up anyway. :D

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope cleveland gets in as well at least they will have fans at the games unlike the rays.. that city has to ashamed of themselves. either move them or remove them. it's rediculous already

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope cleveland gets in as well at least they will have fans at the games unlike the rays.. that city has to ashamed of themselves. either move them or remove them. it's rediculous already

:agree:

Nashville would support the shit out of that team!

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm willing to bet there's a stooler fan at zig's endelss supply of french fries and douche bags who still thinks eli is an elite QB

This "Stooler" fan has been saying Eli is overrated for years. And do you want to know what my biggest reason was? It's because Eli played behind one of the best lines in the league for years and the guy never got touched. His nickname should be "Captain Flinch" because he always closes his eyes and gets that "please don't hurt me" look on his face whenever he is about to get hit. That is if he doesn't drop to the ground and shit his pants first.

He gets further hyped because of two great catches his receivers made in their SB wins. He has the worst W/L and TD:INT, QB rating, COMP % career percentages versus Roethlisberger and Rivers, who were in the same draft.

If he played behind the same line Ben Roethlisberger played behind, he would have quit football about 6 years ago.