• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hello ladies & gents....

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to State College. Hope y'all have a great time... Cheers to what is hopefully a fantastic game! I cant wait to see the two classiest sets of uniforms on a field together with my own 2 eyes.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to State College. Hope y'all have a great time... Cheers to what is hopefully a fantastic game! I cant wait to see the two classiest sets of uniforms on a field together with my own 2 eyes.

I couldn't have said that any better myself. I hope for a fantastic game and a injury free game.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a lot of respect for Penn State, good luck & hopefully everybody goes home without injury. RTR

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ played well, running game looked better with Lacy in, line work on both sides of the ball was not impressive, especially pressure on QB & run blocking, North Texas will be a good game to have to tune some things up before SEC play starts. No big injuries was a good thing.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Everything that we thought needed work still needs work. As mentioned the D-line and O-line are still a work in progress. We don't get a lot of penetration with our D-line, but that isn't as problematic as it sounds really. Unfortunately it means we have to take risks to get that penetration, but that is buffered by a great secondary. Our O-line is in need of a serious kick in the ass. They improved, but we are going to need for them to be dominate. Hopefully they can get it together next week and something will click for them. Richardson is performing well, but I think he could be more explosive. He is being patient, like a good running back should, but he is going to have to realize that he may have to make some plays with his ability if this O-line can't give him more help. Lacey seems to be playing with more intensity right now. I am very pleased with the way he has developed.

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Indeed, SFNL. Classy unis at Beaver Stadium and two incredibly classy programs with lots of respect for each other. Doesn't get any better.