• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Heat Vs Lakers Dec 25, 2013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought this was going to be a blow out. Impressed so far. Helps to have a real PG back too.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it we are missing free throws, this could comeback to bite us

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the energy and Swaggy P is in a zone. Missing free throws is killing us but we are definitely in this one and this one is completely winnable if they don't fade down the stretch.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not scoring in the fourth for 4 and half minutes will kill you every time and then throwing the ball away on bad passing and missed shots will do you in as well. Gasbag is completely worthless-standing around not hustling after shots, doesn't block anybody out of the paint, makes a shot once in a while, doesn't rebound or only when he does not have to work very hard-The Lakers should trade this dope before they get nothing for him and he walks.

Ryan Kelly needs more playing time and actually played better, higher energy D than Gasbag. These fools stood around for that 4 and half minutes and sort of watched Miami play the game. Completely didn't care for some of these guys, but Swaggy P, Farmar, Meeks, Hill, and Kelly were hustling. Now we have lost three straight and Don'tknowi remains clueless.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really need to begin to think about a total rebuild and start sending the old guys packing ASAP. Start with Gasbag who is going through the motions most nights. Start playing Kelly more for Gasbag and tell Nash he is toast and invoke the stretch on his contract. Playing these old guys serves no purpose.

Start playing the young guys more so they get the needed experience and look for replacements as well. We didn't see Marshall tonight or Kaman. Freakin' Daon'tknowi is still brain-dead.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's make no mistakes, the heat are far better than us right now but it bodes well that our young guys aren't giving up.

never doubted that. however the jackasses that back these Heat clowns would've been seriously digging for anything CLOSE to an excuse, which would've been entertaining to watch...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really need to begin to think about a total rebuild and start sending the old guys packing ASAP. Start with Gasbag who is going through the motions most nights. Start playing Kelly more for Gasbag and tell Nash he is toast and invoke the stretch on his contract. Playing these old guys serves no purpose.

Start playing the young guys more so they get the needed experience and look for replacements as well. We didn't see Marshall tonight or Kaman. Freakin' Daon'tknowi is still brain-dead.

can't argue with you here, but it doesn't seem like the Shumpert/Chandler trade's gonna happen. i'd make that trade a.s.a.p. if it was me...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was happy with the effort. Much better game than I expected. Lakers just don't have the horses......yet!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea CL67. I hope that trade still works out. Even we get a third team involved say like Memphis where Gasbag stated he wanted to play with his brother, I say we do it sooner rather than later. As long as Don'tknowi and Gasbag don't really get along, this season is going to be unduly arduous and it will eventually affect others.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea CL67. I hope that trade still works out. Even we get a third team involved say like Memphis where Gasbag stated he wanted to play with his brother, I say we do it sooner rather than later. As long as Don'tknowi and Gasbag don't really get along, this season is going to be unduly arduous and it will eventually affect others.

Yeah, it's not that Pau isn't trying to fit into D'Antoni's system or that D'Antoni doesn't want to fit Pau into his system, it's just that Pau is the square peg. A trade would be good for Pau, especially if it can be worked out where Pau can go to a team with a chance to contend and the Lakers can get players that help them too. I like the idea of a 3 team trade where the Lakers get Shumpert and Chandler and Pau goes to Memphis. Just not sure what Memphis would be willing to send to the Knicks.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After D'Antoni Gasol is the weak link on this team. Nash is playing better than Gasol just by being on the bench and not fucking things up.

Gasol should and must be traded soon to get anything back in return.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Hangman. The fact that all of the old dudes are out save Gasol accentuates the effect they have on the team. In fact, they are better at coaching than playing and slowing things down just by being older. Van Gundy mentioned on the game call that he liked the energy of the younger guys and that they seldom quit except for maybe against the Warriors and the Suns. Gasbag should go ASAP and I'd love to send him to Memphis to play with his brother. Maybe Mitch can convince the Griz to send the Knicks picks and maybe a player.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After D'Antoni Gasol is the weak link on this team. Nash is playing better than Gasol just by being on the bench and not fucking things up.

Gasol should and must be traded soon to get anything back in return.

Disagree about D'Antoni and for the record.......so does the logo.