• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Heat Vs Lakers Dec 25, 2013

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami-Heat-Logo.jpg
Vs
LakersLogoChris.gif

@
staples-center-address.jpg

5:00PM ET/2:00PM PT - COVERAGE ABC

PREVIEW: Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers - Preview - December 25, 2013 - ESPN Los Angeles

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbNsa1K_q_g]Lakers Practice: Jordan Farmar Cleared To Play Christmas, Makes Fun Of Nick Young - YouTube[/ame]

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping for a Christmas present from the Lakers. But this could get really, really ugly.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree TJF12. I think Farmar will make a difference but if Gasbag goes through the motions like he has we are going to get killed especially if our threes don't go down and we don't play any D. I'll be watching on the big screen.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree TJF12. I think Farmar will make a difference but if Gasbag goes through the motions like he has we are going to get killed especially if our threes don't go down and we don't play any D. I'll be watching on the big screen.

:agree: this could get ugly very quickly, If so time to flip the channel :nod:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: this could get ugly very quickly, If so time to flip the channel :nod:

oh, but if you do that you're being a complete bandwagoner...according to one fool who was born with chronic rectal-cranial inversion...:doh:

i'm thinking the fool's still burned because he was kicked off of ever posting his lame hogwash on the Lakers board...:lol:
sheesh, fuck the Heat...

good to hear Farmar's back. though...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, but if you do that you're being a complete bandwagoner...according to one fool who was born with chronic rectal-cranial inversion...:doh:

i'm thinking the fool's still burned because he was kicked off of ever posting his lame hogwash on the Lakers board...:lol:
sheesh, fuck the Heat...

good to hear Farmar's back. though...

I don't really pay no mind to FuckUpTheHEat, Ive seen enough Laker bad times & have stuck through thick & thin to be able to once in a blue moon flip the channel if it get's ugly.

Typical Heat fans call us bandwagon, but they only started showing up in 2010 & call us bandwagon :L
As soon as Lebrona is done in Miami Heat fans will be nowhere to be found & Laker fans will always be around world wide :10:

FUCK THE HEATARDS THEY CAN GO SUCK A DICK!! :laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really pay no mind to FuckUpTheHEat, Ive seen enough Laker bad times & have stuck through thick & thin to be able to once in a blue moon flip the channel if it get's ugly.

Typical Heat fans call us bandwagon, but they only started showing up in 2010 & call us bandwagon :L
As soon as Lebrona is done in Miami Heat fans will be nowhere to be found & Laker fans will always be around world wide :10:

FUCK THE HEATARDS THEY CAN GO SUCK A DICK!! :laugh3:

Booyah...!

exactly how i feel about it. hell, i've been watching Lakers ball since '70, so you can imagine how much weight that fucktard's opinion carries...:lol:

funny how that reach came about, though. obviously the fool's conscience is bothering him...

"if you don't watch from beginning to end, then you're a bandwagoner. nanny-nanny"...-Turnip

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booyah...!

exactly how i feel about it. hell, i've been watching Lakers ball since '70, so you can imagine how much weight that fucktard's opinion carries...:lol:

funny how that reach came about, though. obviously the fool's conscience is bothering him...

"if you don't watch from beginning to end, then you're a bandwagoner. nanny-nanny"...-Turnip

:agree: We can also add Jim Doors (PussyBoy) to that list since his really a Lebron Boner not a Knick Fan :laugh3:

These guy's are a fucken JOKE!! :lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: We can also add Jim Doors (PussyBoy) to that list since his really a Lebron Boner not a Knick Fan :laugh3:

These guy's are a fucken JOKE!! :lol:
yeah, i was just reading another one of that clown's "gems" on the main board. him and Turnip have both been given the boot from this site, but it's guys like us who bring nothing to the table about basketball...:wtf2:

never been a google guy and really don't care. i find it funny though that him and clowns LIKE him think they know so much because they bring numbers in their arguments like they can't be skewed...:rollseyes:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No too bad a half. We are only down five. Swaggy P is having a terrible shooting slump and Farmar is rusting but we are hanging in. I thought it would be more of a crushing game. We shall see how the third goes. Historically we go to sleep after the half. Miami can be beat but the Lakers are going to have a little better D and start hitting more of their shots.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No too bad a half. We are only down five. Swaggy P is having a terrible shooting slump and Farmar is rusting but we are hanging in. I thought it would be more of a crushing game. We shall see how the third goes. Historically we go to sleep after the half. Miami can be beat but the Lakers are going to have a little better D and start hitting more of their shots.

i'm with you guys. if the Lakers can settle down in the second half, get some higher percentage looks, and toughen up in the paint they might be able to squeek this thing out. we'll see...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers stop Playing defense when they start missing shot's, we need to get out of that habbit. I would love to see us attack the basket more & cut down on turnovers, should be an interesting 2nd half.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Lakers only down by 3, lets show energy in the 4th & we might have a chance to pull of a win

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still need to tighten up in the middle, and get better percentage looks, but the Lakers are still in it. gotta keep scrappin'...