• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawks Trade Rumor

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Ladd come back

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladd was awesome on this team and this goes to the hawks letting Big Buff leave, but feeling they needed to keep Bickel. If the Hawks are that hungry for another righty center, prospect for prospect might be a wash, but Teuvo sure looks to become a star in this league.

Ladd was good in the playoffs, Bickell was outstanding in the playoffs. He was never really strong in the regular season so I guess you pick whether you think his post season will be back, which is when we need him. He was on the top line when he was that good wasnt he?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladd was awesome on this team and this goes to the hawks letting Big Buff leave, but feeling they needed to keep Bickel. If the Hawks are that hungry for another righty center, prospect for prospect might be a wash, but Teuvo sure looks to become a star in this league.

Ladd was good in the playoffs, Bickell was outstanding in the playoffs. He was never really strong in the regular season so I guess you pick whether you think his post season will be back, which is when we need him. He was on the top line when he was that good wasnt he?

Well that's what they do, win a Cup and ship out some players and replace them with other good ones. Twice they did that, and it's worked. Ladd return to Chi-Town would be nice.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's what they do, win a Cup and ship out some players and replace them with other good ones. Twice they did that, and it's worked. Ladd return to Chi-Town would be nice.

My point was that everyone really wanted Big Buff back, the hawks let him walk. He was the big body in front of Luongo, didnt play well regular season, played well in the playoffs. This year they decided not to let Bickell walk, and now they are rumoring to trade him. He is down on assists from last year, everything else is about the same as his mediocre regular season. He is who they knew he was. He is dropped to the third line when most of his assists came playing on top two lines.

Big buff is making 4.25 million, winnepeg is moving him, back to forward. dont think they wanted him to play D but injuries forced that move. Its not the problem they might trade Bickell, it was making him a priority last off season.