• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawks at Sharks GDT

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Wilson needs to step up our defense this off season. Blake is retiring, Wallin is too slow, and Huskins isn't living up to his 3 mill/yr contract. It's been our Achilles heel all season and playoffs.. Really hurting us right now.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
*lol* at Hossa.

he usually shines late in the game with the outcome already in the bag.

misses the empty net from three feet,
then goes offsides on an 2 on 1 with an empty net.
what a maroon.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Hawks fans! In the past the most disappointing thing about the Sharks was they'd always blow it in the playoffs somehow. They've actually played fairly well overall in this series, and they haven't blown it, Chicago's just a better team. I'm still hoping for the Sharks to be able to take both games at United Center and return home tied, but I don't find that very likely. Stranger things have happened though. Anyway congrats again on taking the first 2 games.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sharks are 0-5 lifetime at the Tank in the WCF. Unbelievable!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I guess the Shark Tank is the toughest to play in during the regular season?

Not being a dick, just finding that odd considering the reputation it has.

same thing happened to the canucks this year.
2nd or 3rd best home record in the regular season, then absolutely shit the bed at home in the playoffs.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good game Hawks fans. Damn! Sad thing is, I don't think the Sharks have played that bad this series. The Hawks are a damn good team. Hjalmarsson is a beast! I honestly believe (though maybe with my Sharks homer glasses) that had Nabby had a better first two games the sharks could just as well be up 2 - 0. The Hawks and Sharks have both played well enough to win in my estimation. Nabby and Heater need to step up for the Sharks to have a chance in this series!

Go Sharks Go!

congrats again Hawks fans.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the Shark Tank is the toughest to play in during the regular season?

Not being a dick, just finding that odd considering the reputation it has.

IPW, I have mad respect for you, but that's one of the dumbest things I've ever read? The Tank is voted on by players about the fans. Are the fans supposed to root harder? The Sharks choke at home in the WCF, not the fans.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IPW, I have mad respect for you, but that's one of the dumbest things I've ever read? The Tank is voted on by players about the fans. Are the fans supposed to root harder? The Sharks choke at home in the WCF, not the fans.

The Sharks were 27-6-8 at home in the regular season, and the players voted the Shark Tank the hardest Arena to play in.

You put those 2 things together and you shouldn't have a complete collapse by the Sharks at home in the PO's.

Better?

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Hawks fans! In the past the most disappointing thing about the Sharks was they'd always blow it in the playoffs somehow. They've actually played fairly well overall in this series, and they haven't blown it, Chicago's just a better team. I'm still hoping for the Sharks to be able to take both games at United Center and return home tied, but I don't find that very likely. Stranger things have happened though. Anyway congrats again on taking the first 2 games.

I don't think anyone can argue that point. Chicago has been skating circles around the Sharks.

San Jose built their team (especially the D) to beat the hell out of Detroit and Anaheim. The Hawks are too fast for them.