• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawaii Bowl: Oregon State vs Boise State

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upon arriving in Hawaii, head to the Kealakekua Bay for some snorkeling and kayaking. You will be amazed with the dolphins that will join you. After some fun in the water, go up the top of Mauna Kea and enjoy the view. The next stop for you will be the Volcanoes National Park. You will be hiking across fields of lava. Then, after seeing waterfalls in Hilo, make your way through the Pepe’ekeo Scenic Drive through the Waipi ‘o Valley. You can end your day at the Waipi’o Beach where you can go whale watching.

Almost every thing you mentioned above, Is already on my list, good to hear you recommend doing these things, they must be worth seeing. :suds:

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost every thing you mentioned above, Is already on my list, good to hear you recommend doing these things, they must be worth seeing. :suds:

Was from an article I came across, sounded pretty awesome

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was from an article I came across, sounded pretty awesome

I'm just looking forward to getting out of this -10 to 10 degree weather for 16 days in January. Spending some time on the beach with a few drinks.

sallynemo

whole lotta shaking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you taking the Grand Princess out of SF???

Just got back off that cruise couple of weeks ago.

Did the Volcanos Nat Park...truly a don't miss for your trip...

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you taking the Grand Princess out of SF???

Just got back off that cruise couple of weeks ago.

Did the Volcanos Nat Park...truly a don't miss for your trip...

Yes taking that same cruise, the Volcanos is something I do want to see, did you have enough time to see everything. and how was the sailing.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edge to Oregon State.

Boise is just too young this year. After losing Petersen, taking down a PAC team in a bowl game may not happen. Although, I expect a shootout.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current line is Oregon State minus 2.5.

Bet the Beavs in this one.

sallynemo

whole lotta shaking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes taking that same cruise, the Volcanos is something I do want to see, did you have enough time to see everything. and how was the sailing.

Cruise was pretty good...water was rough on 1st day but that's it.

Our cruise was messed up big time by a woman that jumped overboard on the 2nd day out of SF. Spent next 36 hours just circling around trying to find her body, along with coast guard planes. Never did find her, so called off the search. This delayed our arrival into Oahu by a day, and they had to delete the Kauai port all together. Messed up the plans to go to Pearl Harbor and a luau...

Volcanos Nat Park was great, walked through the lava tube. Because it was our first time there, we took the ship tour. If I ever go back, would just rent a car and drive up to the park....have more time to see the things that interest me, and not spend time going by the macadamia nut place.

sorry guys to hijack the thread...I actually came to this site because we met some great people that were Boise St fans (they live in Lewiston/Lewistown ???) and he said he sometimes posted here. Was going to see what he thought about the bowl matchup.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The big Island is my favorite. All that was mentioned is great; you might also take the helicopter or plane tour. A little pricey, but something you will never forget.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big Island is my favorite. All that was mentioned is great; you might also take the helicopter or plane tour. A little pricey, but something you will never forget.

I'll go Big Island too followed by Kauai as my personal favorites.

As far as the game is concerned I like Oregon State here. It's really a matter of them being not quite as bad as Boise more than anything else. The bottom line is Boise sucks this year. They have played six teams that I consider to be halfway decent and they went 2 and 4 in those games. Granted they were all on the road, but not a single one of those opponents will finished ranked in the polls after Fresno's embarrassment to USC unless Washington does it. Plus the coaching change and departing coaches won't help matters. That's how I see it anyway. Neither team is really any good with Boise actually being the weaker of the two. The glass is half empty from this guy's perspective.