• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Haven't posted here in a long time

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have amnesia, I just dont really care enough to remember your assinine criteria.

Of course sportster cares. Of course he does. That surprises exactly nobody, as he’s gets himself a chubby whenever KC does well, not that there’s anything wrong with that…
Apparently you do care enough to comment on it every chance you can

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh lookie! Another bullseye from your favorite partner.

I’ll comment on your abject lunacy as often as I damn well please.

You LOVE to bring up the past, especially KC, or who ypu think slighted you about some dumb shit other.

It’s ridiculous how often you being up KC. Just tell him uou have a mam rush on him already and shut the fuck up.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh lookie! Another bullseye from your favorite partner.

I’ll comment on your abject lunacy as often as I damn well please.

You LOVE to bring up the past, especially KC, or who ypu think slighted you about some dumb shit other.

It’s ridiculous how often you being up KC. Just tell him uou have a mam rush on him already and shut the fuck up.
6 more years, but let’s go to the kings English again and let you know that “ apparently you care enough to comment on it every chance you get “. For whatever reason you might do it doesn’t imply you can’t comment on it or anything else .

I do love bringing up the past for every slight I deem necessary and will do so just to irritate you

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For somebody who wants to refer to the "King's English," you display an imbecilic knowledge of sentence structure and grammar. I digress.

I didn't conclude the same implication as you are stating in the above statement. Simply put, I know that I can and will comment on whatever I'd like. I don't need your pedantic interpretation to remind me of this right.

Similarly, we both know that you bring up the past because you need to be validated by Sportster among others regarding KC, or whatever other irrelevant event crosses your mind. It has nothing to do with irritating anybody.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For somebody who wants to refer to the "King's English," you display an imbecilic knowledge of sentence structure and grammar. I digress.

I didn't conclude the same implication as you are stating in the above statement. Simply put, I know that I can and will comment on whatever I'd like. I don't need your pedantic interpretation to remind me of this right.

Similarly, we both know that you bring up the past because you need to be validated by Sportster among others regarding KC, or whatever other irrelevant event crosses your mind. It has nothing to do with irritating anybody.
Oh it’s all about irritating you for sure amateur Dr. Phil

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it’s all about irritating you for sure amateur Dr. Phil

If that was even the case - that it’s all about irritating me - then that’s even more sad and pathetic than what I thought.

You want to post something to annoy or irritate an anonymous screenname.

You want to do this as often as possible.

You have issues.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that was even the case - that it’s all about irritating me - then that’s even more sad and pathetic than what I thought.

You have issues.
no just like seeing you get all riled up , and you try to tweak me as well

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have issues.
Says the guy that wants to call others derogatory names.