• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Haven't posted here in a long time

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ron Rivera isnt fired then this is a joke.

Im no way should had that shit bag QB started this game. And then to still be there in the 2nd half.

Absolutely choke job of a season

Fire Rivera

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im no way should had that shit bag QB started this game. And then to still be there in the 2nd half.

Fire Rivera
Welcome back.
Agreed with what you said. The new owner will have to decide that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fire Rivera
welcome back , unfortunately the new owners wont be in place for the draft and FA

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcome back , unfortunately the new owners wont be in place for the draft and FA
Rivera should be gone right now
This is an absolute failure at its finest

I cant see the locker room being very happy right now

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the way the defense played TH could not have won today. it was a total team loss. doesn't mean CW shouldn't be cut in 8 days. the locker room can look at themselves in a mirror.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the way the defense played TH could not have won today. it was a total team loss. doesn't mean CW shouldn't be cut in 8 days. the locker room can look at themselves in a mirror.
Very few defenses can outplay 3 INTs. Heineke is not an elite QB, but he doesnt take as many needless sacks, and can actually hit on a bubble screen. Team needs A QB, but thats has been a running theme for the better part of 15-20 years now. Wentz was just another Jaguar (the car). Expensive, but not very practical and a sign that flash over function is a thing.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very few defenses can outplay 3 INTs. Heineke is not an elite QB, but he doesnt take as many needless sacks, and can actually hit on a bubble screen. Team needs A QB, but thats has been a running theme for the better part of 15-20 years now. Wentz was just another Jaguar (the car). Expensive, but not very practical and a sign that flash over function is a thing.
shark, 100 agreed. it was a total team loss. but the browns were so bad that the offense had a chance through 90 percent of the game.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, they might have lost with TH but Wentz was really bad. TH is limited but I was hoping for more from Wentz. Going into year six we are still looking to replace Cousins. My statement way back then was good luck replacing him.

Last edited:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, they might have lost with TH but Wentz was really bad. TH is limited but I was hoping for more from Wentz. Going into year six we are still looking to replace Cousins. My statement way back then was good luck replacing him.
Wentz is a big arm that can make all the throws. Sadly he has not figured out, some times he shouldnt make the throw. And he also hasnt figured out that his arm cant bail him out of taking bad sacks. If he ever finds a home, and takes the time to go through progressions instead of locking onto a receiver, that arm might benefit his team. Right now, he is an expensive liability.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can’t blame the defense in any way. They gave up 24 but the offense threw three picks and mustered only 10 points. The defense does not live in a vacuum and momentum plays a role. Browns had three at the half and we went three and out to start the second half. That is completely demoralizing.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is a big arm that can make all the throws. Sadly he has not figured out, some times he shouldnt make the throw. And he also hasnt figured out that his arm cant bail him out of taking bad sacks. If he ever finds a home, and takes the time to go through progressions instead of locking onto a receiver, that arm might benefit his team. Right now, he is an expensive liability.
Wentz is an interesting study. Physically, he has the gifts to succeed. It has always been between the ears with him. He thinks he can fit any ball into the tiniest space. He has zero pocket awareness as well. Those two traits have doomed him.

He will be on his 4th team in 4 years next year. The fact that Rivera bid against himself and brought Wentz in to be his handpicked QB might cost Rivera coaching opportunities in the future. I almost threw my phone across the room when I got the ESPN text alert. While others were celebrating and jumping up and down here, I was irate. It was never going to work out and the NFL world laughed at us.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t blame the defense in any way. They gave up 24 but the offense threw three picks and mustered only 10 points. The defense does not live in a vacuum and momentum plays a role. Browns had three at the half and we went three and out to start the second half. That is completely demoralizing.
i'm sorry but the secondary was trash in the 2nd half. total team loss.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we had the qb and it was KC , but the abcers won out

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC! KC! KC!

Fuck KC. How did KC do yesterday? 3 picks, two fumbles, four turnovers, 2 sacks.

KC has been long gone.

KC’s horse is dead, dug up, beaten again, reanimated, shot in the head, and beaten a second time for good measure.

Bruce Allen - 2 coaching staffs ago - fucked that situation up.

Yes, KC has been better than every qb that came after him including Alex Smith.

That is saying exactly jack and shit.

Daniel Jones has been better than every qb DC has had since KC left, and he sucked until this year’s coaching staff.

Last year’s version of Jalen Hurts has been better than every qb DC has had since KC left, and all he could do last year was run the ball.

One armed Matthew Stafford, last year’s version of Goff, this year’s Justin Fields, this year’s Geno Smith - all better than every qb we’ve had since KC left.

Give it a rest.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC! KC! KC!

Fuck KC. How did KC do yesterday? 3 picks, two fumbles, four turnovers, 2 sacks.

KC has been long gone.

KC’s horse is dead, dug up, beaten again, reanimated, shot in the head, and beaten a second time for good measure.

Bruce Allen - 2 coaching staffs ago - fucked that situation up.

Yes, KC has been better than every qb that came after him including Alex Smith.

That is saying exactly jack and shit.

Daniel Jones has been better than every qb DC has had since KC left, and he sucked until this year’s coaching staff.

Last year’s version of Jalen Hurts has been better than every qb DC has had since KC left, and all he could do last year was run the ball.

One armed Matthew Stafford, last year’s version of Goff, this year’s Justin Fields, this year’s Geno Smith - all better than every qb we’ve had since KC left.

Give it a rest.
Not happening until the things I outlined come to pass

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have no idea what you outlined or when you would judge things as having come to pass.

I'm pretty sure nobody else has any idea what you outlined or how you would qualify things as having come to pass either.

You do like to bitch about the past a lot.

Is there anybody who disagrees with you about what happened with KC then, or KC's place in the lineage of sucky washington qbs since KC was here?

Really, who - besides you, of course - actually gives a fuck?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have no idea what you outlined or when you would judge things as having come to pass.

I'm pretty sure nobody else has any idea what you outlined or how you would qualify things as having come to pass either.

You do like to bitch about the past a lot.

Is there anybody who disagrees with you about what happened with KC then, or KC's place in the lineage of sucky washington qbs since KC was here?

Really, who - besides you, of course - actually gives a fuck?
You do , you just have amnesia as I specifically addressed you with the criteria when you whined about it the last time

i said at the time I would continue with the KC saga for as long as I deem it necessary

and I will had 1 yr every time you complain about it

so right now we are at 5 more years

buckle up because there is no end to my pettiness when dealing with jerks

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do , you just have amnesia as I specifically addressed you with the criteria when you whined about it the last time

i said at the time I would continue with the KC saga for as long as I deem it necessary

and I will had 1 yr every time you complain about it

so right now we are at 5 more years

buckle up because there is no end to my pettiness when dealing with jerks

I dont have amnesia, I just dont really care enough to remember your assinine criteria.

Of course sportster cares. Of course he does. That surprises exactly nobody, as he’s gets himself a chubby whenever KC does well, not that there’s anything wrong with that…