• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have We Ever Had a SportsHoopla Sign on Gameday?

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, none? Come on guise. You young college pups should have enough time on your hands to come up with something intelligent. I’m not enthused about the future if you are the leaders of our yutes............

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, waved the UNA flag last week though.

It's actually very easy to get into the main area. You can't take anything with you but the sign though (without any kind of pole). You'll notice that all the closer signs are hand-held only.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, none? Come on guise. You young college pups should have enough time on your hands to come up with something intelligent. I’m not enthused about the future if you are the leaders of our yutes............

Was tried last year and the Sportshoopla sign was turned into a "Sports" sign. I forget who it was.... I was going to do the kiffin YOU FACE sign but i would be very surprised if Gameday came to Baton Rouge.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was tried last year and the Sportshoopla sign was turned into a "Sports" sign. I forget who it was.... I was going to do the kiffin YOU FACE sign but i would be very surprised if Gameday came to Baton Rouge.

we HAVE to do a KIFFEN YOU FACE sign!!!

i have the file if anyone wants to do it...

:suds:

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will try to cover all the cliches.

Gameday spends 90% of its time at the SEC so it has to be an SEC poster. But most of the SEC posters cannot write coherently.

Not to mention, they SEC posters always claim to be "drank." See, they cannot spell.

That about covers it.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gameday spends 90% of its time at the SEC so it has to be an SEC poster. But most of the SEC posters cannot write coherently.

Not to mention, they SEC posters always claim to be "drank." See, they cannot spell.

That about covers it.

can't spell, huh?

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That about covers it.

can't spell, huh?

Come on fellas, we’ll never get anywhere bickering. We need to pull together with Team SportsHoopla superpowers. Since the SEC isn’t the brightest, we’ll get help from our northern brothers with all the fancy book-learning en sech. But since they are weak pussies and would run away when confronted trying to display the sign, you’ll need some SEC muscle to make this happen.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD was supposed to do it a couple years ago. He was on here, "DO YOU GUYS SEE ME?!"

And we were all like.....ummmm no.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he made a sign that was so big that security took it away from him because it was covering up too many people.

Can't remember if that was when Stanford came to town or what game it was. Maybe USC.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That about covers it.

A husker started the drank thing here. Just sayin.

And , a while ago (2010, 2011) someone tried and the gameday crew wouldnt let them display it.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A husker started the drank thing here. Just sayin.

And , a while ago (2010, 2011) someone tried and the gameday crew wouldnt let them display it.

maybe they would nowadays, since ESPN doesn't have a robust board of their own :noidea:

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, od was full of shit :D

:nod:

i remember he disappeared after one of Oregon's losses and when called out on it, he said it was because of the holidays

it was a week before thanksgiving :L

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:

i remember he disappeared after one of Oregon's losses and when called out on it, he said it was because of the holidays

it was a week before thanksgiving :L

LOL. OD saved all of his best vacations for CFB season.....:lol: