• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has Lebron passed Kobe on the all time list?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it will be close and Lebron's last 2 Finals appearances have been some of the greatest ever. Crazy to think he will have to play better

It ain't close maaaan! Jordan ran 3 in a row twice. Play baseball for 1.5 years. Still has more rings than Lebron. Never lost in the finals.

I know.. I know.. Lebron faced better competition. :L

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're such a woman. Go back and read. "If I need a big bucket, I'm taking Kobe"

How is that so hard to understand moron? You think Lebron is more clutch than Kobe?

Sorry, Kobe has 12 all NBA defensive awards. Lebron has 6. It's entire comparison is closer than you think - at least if you look at defense.

The Jazz were the toughest oppenent? :lol: Plenty of loaded teams the Bulls beat man. Lakers were pretty good. Seattle was loaded. I'd love to see what Gary Payton would do to Steph Curry. Please man the NBA is so not even close to being physical like it was back then.

I love how the Lakers, Seattle, Blazers, Jazz were all cupcakes. Whatever makes you Cleveland homers feel better.

Soft, watered down, jump shooting, flop fest of a league.

latest

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe was tenacious. A killer like Jordan. I don't see Lebron like that. Lebron can definitely take over a game when he wants.

Key word there is "when he wants"

Kinda like his defense

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But LeBron is better, statistically, when your team needs a big bucket, which is what my post was about.

I remember Ray Allen hitting big buckets. Otherwise Lebron has -1 ring

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way does Lebron have Magic's vision. No one does. Stockton had it.

Who do you see throwing sick no look passes today? Steph maybe?

No one had/has Magic's vision. Just because Lebron's game favors Magic, doesn't mean he's better or that Magic isn't better at certain aspects.

Lebron can't see the floor the way Magic could, But Magic didn't have Lebron's athleticism.

I mean, Kobe's game favors MJ more far than it favors Lebron or Magic. But it doesn't make him MJ.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one had/has Magic's vision. Just because Lebron's game favors Magic, doesn't mean he's better or that Magic isn't better at certain aspects.

Lebron can't see the floor the way Magic could, But Magic didn't have Lebron's athleticism.

I mean, Kobe's game favors MJ more far than it favors Lebron or Magic. But it doesn't make him MJ.

I agree completely.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're such a woman. Go back and read. "If I need a big bucket, I'm taking Kobe"

How is that so hard to understand moron? You think Lebron is more clutch than Kobe?

Sorry, Kobe has 12 all NBA defensive awards. Lebron has 6. It's closer than you think.

The Jazz were the toughest oppenent? :lol: Plenty of loaded teams the Bulls beat man. Lakers were pretty good. Seattle was loaded. I'd love to see what Gary Payton would do to Steph Curry. Please man the NBA is so not even close to being physical like it was back then.

I love how the Lakers, Seattle, Blazers, Jazz were all cupcakes. Whatever makes you Cleveland homers feel better.

Soft, watered down, jump shooting, flop fest of a league.

Nobody gives a fuck about buckets. You chose Kobe over Lebron. The fact is most people wouldnt.

MJ never beat the Celtics LMAO. He beat the old, NOT PRIME Lakers once LMAO. Do you know anything? Lol If you are a MJ groupie you should at least know who he played. And never said they were cupcakes, they just arent the Warriors.

85-86 Celtics sweep Bulls
86-87 Celtics sweep Bulls again
87-88 Pistons 4-1 over Bulls (when he gets Pippen)
88-89 Pistons 4-2 over Bulls
89-90 Pistons 4-3 over Bulls again
90-91 is when they finally beat the Pistons and beat the Lakers

The Lakers 91 roster. Magic's last year when he left for his illness. LMAO

1991 NBA Finals - Los Angeles Lakers vs. Chicago Bulls | Basketball-Reference.com

So he beat the Sonics and Jazz and an old, watered down Lakers at the end of their great run.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember Ray Allen hitting big buckets. Otherwise Lebron has -1 ring
Ok.....I remember Shaq averaging 35/15 for 3 straight finals and Paul averaging 18/12 or else Kobe has none.........

Once again......When the game is on the line, in clutch time, LeBron is statistically better than Kobe.

I'm posting facts, you are posting opinions, opinions mean jack and shit when they can be dethroned by facts.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody gives a fuck about buckets. You chose Kobe over Lebron. The fact is most people wouldnt.

MJ never beat the Celtics LMAO. He beat the old, NOT PRIME Lakers once LMAO. Do you know anything? Lol If you are a MJ groupie you should at least know who he played. And never said they were cupcakes, they just arent the Warriors.

85-86 Celtics sweep Bulls
86-87 Celtics sweep Bulls again
87-88 Pistons 4-1 over Bulls (when he gets Pippen)
88-89 Pistons 4-2 over Bulls
89-90 Pistons 4-3 over Bulls again
90-91 is when they finally beat the Pistons and beat the Lakers

The Lakers 91 roster. Magic's last year when he left for his illness. LMAO

1991 NBA Finals - Los Angeles Lakers vs. Chicago Bulls | Basketball-Reference.com

So he beat the Sonics and Jazz and an old, watered down Lakers at the end of their great run.

Annnnnnd where did I say that MJ beat the Celtics

Pass the bong, but whipe off your hands after finger poppin that ass

:doobs:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I'm not taking Kobe to get a big bucket. Dude had alot of shots at it. Interesting

Reactions: TJL

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My memory must be remembering Kobe TAKING all of those clutch shots. :L

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I'm not taking Kobe to get a big bucket. Dude had alot of shots at it. Interesting
Meh, it's all about what people remember.

People don't like to remember LeBrons buzzer beat three against the Magic in game two of the ECF's for instance, because they lost the series.

Jordan, Kobe, LeBron all missed plenty of clutch shots in the postseason, people only remember the good ones if they win the series.

B_UaqY.gif