• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has anyone pulled a grand slam during deer season?

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a youngin compared to most on the board, but I have been working towards pulling the grand slam in deer hunting:

Rifle
Shotgun
Bow
Muzzleloader

Has anyone ever pulled this off in one season legally? At least one kill with each weapon?

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may get better luck in the hunting and fishing forum for this. But I have gotten the bow and shotgun double. I had a shot with the muzzleloader and missed. That is the triple crown for my area since we can't use rifles.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may get better luck in the hunting and fishing forum for this. But I have gotten the bow and shotgun double. I had a shot with the muzzleloader and missed. That is the triple crown for my area since we can't use rifles.

The tough part for me is the muzzleloader. If I saw it correctly, Alabama has like 3 weeks total of muzzleloader season. I could be wrong, I haven't looked ya it this year yet. But I'm almost sure it is the shortest season.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tough part for me is the muzzleloader. If I saw it correctly, Alabama has like 3 weeks total of muzzleloader season. I could be wrong, I haven't looked ya it this year yet. But I'm almost sure it is the shortest season.

Our Muzzleloader season is only 2 weeks typically(I think?) but a ML can be used during the general firearms season so I used it a bit last year during that.