• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harvin to the Jets

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As talented as Harvin was as an X-factor type player, nothing has changed about this guy since the Vikes traded him. He's as injury prone as ever, and was still never able to cut the mustard as a true #1 WR. He's also still the same locker room cancer he always was, too. Granted, he just didn't seem to fit what Seattle wanted to do with him in their offense, but he is currently probably the most overpaid receiver in the league. The guy was never worth top tier WR money, and I'm just glad the Vikings never gave it to him and got rid of him while a team was still willing to give up a decent price tag for him.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys were right. That's all I can say.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Harvin hurt when Seattle signed him?

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Harvin hurt when Seattle signed him?

I'm pretty sure he was considered good to go when Seattle signed him. He always had issues back in Minnesota, and his last year there, about 6 or 7 games into the season, they went to play in Seattle, where Harvin hurt his ankle or something. There was a lot of speculation that he was being a pansy about it and not putting forth his best effort to make it back for the end of the season in a playoff run, which he didn't. He didn't even show up to their playoff game to support his team. He should have been fully healed by the time Seattle picked him up, but spent almost all of the ensuing season out with a hip injury (if I remember right). Now, he got his thigh nicked up or something. And migraines back in MN. It's always something with that guy.