• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harvin Activated!

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the names that participated in practice this week. There are some big names on there! This team is definitely getting healthier and scarier.
:nod:

Full Participation in Practice: FB Derrick Coleman (Hamstring), WR Percy Harvin (Hip), C Max Unger (Concussion), RB Marshawn Lynch (Knee), DT Jordan Hill (Biceps), LB Heath Farwell (Knee), DE Red Bryant (Concussion), S Kam Chancellor (Hip), T Breno Giacomini (Knee), S Jeron Johnson (Hamstring), LB Bruce Irvin (Shoulder), CB Richard Sherman (Hip), DE Chris Clemons (Not Injury Related)

Also not listed is Okung, who is not on the 53 man roster so he cant be listed on the injury report. I hear he has been full participation as well Wednesday and Thursday and is expected to activated off IR tomorrow.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our "Did Not Participate" list is the smallest it's been all season this week.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm definitely a glass half empty guy right now, but to me this is just more good players healthy enough to get injured again. Fingers crossed for no injuries this weekend! With a week off after this we should be able to slingshot ourselves right through the hearts of NO and SF. Hard to think, but after that, we'll only have 3 more games before our epic :hope: playoff run

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm definitely a glass half empty guy right now, but to me this is just more good players healthy enough to get injured again. Fingers crossed for no injuries this weekend! With a week off after this we should be able to slingshot ourselves right through the hearts of NO and SF. Hard to think, but after that, we'll only have 3 more games before our epic :hope: playoff run

I agree. I'd sit Harvin and the lot of players that just came back. We should be able to handle Minnesota easy enough without them.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
LOL...Try and sit Harvin for this game..

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man too bad I'm in Chicago right now... when Harvin gets his first catch as a Hawk that stadium is going to erupt. Wish I could be there.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know all signs point to easy win for Seattle, but beware the trap game.

This team has had so many trap games, but the Tampa game seems to have been a wake up call, so I'm actually thinking the team has finally stopped playing to their competition after being down 21 to the Bucs (at home).

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know all signs point to easy win for Seattle, but beware the trap game.

The Hawks I'm sure remembered what AP did last time and will be the motivational factor for the defense. Sure they're a 2-7 banged up team but they still have some play makers on both sides of the ball that could make this game a pain in the ass for the Hawks. Perfect tune up game for our upcoming schedule.