• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh will be in Oakland or Ann Arbor

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Jim Harbaugh!! You want to go play bitch to OSU GO AHEAD!! You will never get the talent that OSU can!! Ever!! And they already have one of the TOP if not the TOP coach in the land!! Or you can come coach a young Raider team on the RISE!! With a franchise QB!! You WIN for this legendary franchise The Oakland Raiders!! You would be bigger than football!! Its your choice!! Be a bitch to Urban, or be a legend!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Michigan fans.. Michigan is legendary as well.. JH would be a great fit there!! Looks like you guys will get your man.. Anyways, unless we get Holmgren?? The OC is the KEY to the next HC hire.. Rex Ryan would be a good hire.. But who would be his OC?? Same goes for Todd Bowles etc!! If we go D minded HC?? We better Hope the Bears fire Trestman.. Trestman = Norv great OC nothing more!! I Like David Shaw, he would bring some good OC with him and might even keep Tarver as well.. Shaw coaches Power Run Football, but will get you in the air as well.. Or if we want a passing attack, Holmgren, Sumlin would be the guy!! Want a TOP D, Rex Ryan!! Harbaugh is not the only fish out there, theres alot of guys out there.. I just hope we don't get some first time HC!! Let's see what happens here real soon..

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what we do now. Holmgren doesn't sound like a great backup plan.

Maybe we can Mooch out of the NFL channel studio? I always liked him. We'll probably just stick with Sparano, unless Davis has other ideas.

Regardless, when Ryan gets fired I want him as our DC next season.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't a fan of harbaugh to Oakland because of likely having to trade for him. So no spilled milk over here. Not sure there is another superstar coach on the market like mark Davis wants. Maybe holmgren but away from the game awhile now. Aren't any sure picks it doesn't seem.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't a fan of harbaugh to Oakland because of likely having to trade for him. So no spilled milk over here. Not sure there is another superstar coach on the market like mark Davis wants. Maybe holmgren but away from the game awhile now. Aren't any sure picks it doesn't seem.

The players have played okay for Sparano, wouldn't be too disappointed if he was named the permanent HC. Carr and Murray speak highly of him and they won 3 of their last 5 games.