• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh already processing out players.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And "breaking team rules" turns out to be that he skipped multiple final exams.

Norfleet Dismissed From Program

"Norfleet's status with the team has been in doubt for about two weeks now, as Wolverine247 confirmed that he skipped more than one of his final exams in April, leading to doubt about his academic status with the program."

That will get you booted every time

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Norfleet's status with the team has been in doubt for about two weeks now, as Wolverine247 confirmed that he skipped more than one of his final exams in April, leading to doubt about his academic status with the program."
If that is true (and there is no reason to believe it isn't) I would argue that Norfleet dismissed himself from the program.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That will get you booted every time

This makes no sense. Why would a kid who is competing to play in all 3 phazes skip exams? If he did, that is just about as dumb as you can get.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes no sense. Why would a kid who is competing to play in all 3 phazes skip exams? If he did, that is just about as dumb as you can get.
Very, very dumb. Especially at this stage in his career. At least if you're going to fizz out in football, as it seemed he might based on position changes, get your degree that you've already put 3 years into.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is true (and there is no reason to believe it isn't) I would argue that Norfleet dismissed himself from the program.
Yup, stupid.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On that we agree, Ellupo.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is going to finish off what's left of the Michigan football program.

He'll leave it in shambles.

Oh wait...

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu can pretty much guarantee that Michigan will have a lots of transfers. Happens every time there is a new coach. Some players leave, because the system is changing and they no longer fit. Some end up leaving due to more stringent rules. In this case, it simply seems Harbaugh has upped monitoring of academics. You can believe it is processing out kids, but he is giving kids the opportunity to decide their fate. Completely legitimate.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu can pretty much guarantee that Michigan will have a lots of transfers. Happens every time there is a new coach. Some players leave, because the system is changing and they no longer fit. Some end up leaving due to more stringent rules. In this case, it simply seems Harbaugh has upped monitoring of academics. You can believe it is processing out kids, but he is giving kids the opportunity to decide their fate. Completely legitimate.
I'm actually a little surprised we haven't had more yet. Especially with a coach like Harbaugh and his extremely high expectations and historically abrasive personality.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually a little surprised we haven't had more yet. Especially with a coach like Harbaugh and his extremely high expectations and historically abrasive personality.
I've heard of three last week. One of the dozen QBs, a dlineman, and don't remember the third. Norfleets self removal is new.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard of three last week. One of the dozen QBs, a dlineman, and don't remember the third. Norfleets self removal is new.
Well, we lost Bellomy early on. I don't know of any other people gone outside of Norfleet.

The D-lineman you may be thinking of was the one who got busted for drinking - despite being on probation for drunk driving. He hasn't been kicked off, but he was suspended for some time and required to do daily alcohol checks.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we lost Bellomy early on. I don't know of any other people gone outside of Norfleet.

The D-lineman you may be thinking of was the one who got busted for drinking - despite being on probation for drunk driving. He hasn't been kicked off, but he was suspended for some time and required to do daily alcohol checks.
The QB I heard wasn't Bellomy, it was the one that Harbaugh tore apart on HBO.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Harbaugh ended a practice of test taking by tutors?
But seriously(even though the above was half serious) what an ignorant moron Norfleet is. We've had to suffer through years of waiting for this guy to do something. He never did. He's not even sniffing the NFL but at least he would have a degree paid for and be able to make something of his life. Prayers to him hoping that he finds a way to get a degree so we don't have to read about him going to jail.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there will be many. These boys are hungry to win and Michigan proud. You will see a few more as they realize they will never see the field. I don't think we will lose anyone good.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now there's some conflicting reports out there that Norfleet is suspended and not kicked off the team.