• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Penguin fans

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. The Doobster is pleased there will be no Penguin drama this Thanksgiving Day, very thankful for our comeback and the fact that Sid & Geno are #1 & #2 in the scoring standings. Sid leads the league in points, Geno leads the league in assists. The 2 headed monster is back on track. Also impressed by recent performances of Jeff Zatkoff, really showing his AHL form as of late. Glad to see Despres back, he had a very good game tonight, you could tell he wanted to prove something. Nice to see Megna get a call up. Chris Connor was really racing up & down the ice as well. Hope to see more Brian Gibbons, missed his game against the Ducks, hope to see more of that.

Anyways, the Doobsters hopes all you guys have a happy Thanksgiving, please make sure you all have a reason to be thankful or give someone a reason to be thankful. God bless you all.

The Doobster

P.S.

For those of you who have Flyer fans in the family (like me), just don't bring up hockey.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doobster, I hope you had a Happy turkey day also...now bring on more hockey!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doobster, I hope you had a Happy turkey day also...now bring on more hockey!

Thanks Scouty, hope your TG day went splendidly. Very thankful for scouty's perspectives on this thread.
:hockeysmile: