• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Fathers Day!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have any kids, thanks drunken family horseshoes game Bicentennial cookout 1976, but I do have a dog and I'll be honest that I was kind of angry he did not do anything for me for Fathers Day. However after lunch I let him out and he was digging around in the trees at the back of the yard. He pulled out a bag and carried it up on the deck to me. It was someone's old stash of Hustler magazines from 1978! Hardly any mold/mildew on a lot of pages. Best Father's Day ever! Wow, Priscilla Barnes!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have any kids, thanks drunken family horseshoes game Bicentennial cookout 1976, but I do have a dog and I'll be honest that I was kind of angry he did not do anything for me for Fathers Day. However after lunch I let him out and he was digging around in the trees at the back of the yard. He pulled out a bag and carried it up on the deck to me. It was someone's old stash of Hustler magazines from 1978! Hardly any mold/mildew on a lot of pages. Best Father's Day ever! Wow, Priscilla Barnes!

Any White stuff on pages that make them stick together?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a card from my kids yesterday ...

my son wrote "Thanks for taking me to all my hockey games and tournaments. Thanks for always being there for me and supporting me in everything I do. Love you Dad"

other side of the card my daughter wrote the exact same thing but substituted "hockey games and tournaments" with "gymnastics training and competitions"

both claim they wrote theres first

little shits!