• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Birthday Bill Belichick

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just said starting to sound like whiny fucks, not always been. The 90% BS no# you threw out about the SB's not meaning anything or the way other fanbases view the Pats seems awfully high. I think the young kids, the holier than thou hypocrite people look at it that way. If you think that their are any teams or have 0 players that haven't cheated or taken PED's than I feel sorry

Fair enough. Put up a poll of non-Patriot fans asking who they think is the organization most known for cheating in the NFL. Put two answers: The Patriots and Anyone else. What do you think the percentage would be?

And I will ask the question for the 7th time...what exactly is it that the AZ fanbase is crying about? Whether that be recently or sometime in the past.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Put up a poll of non-Patriot fans asking who they think is the organization most known for cheating in the NFL. Put two answers: The Patriots and Anyone else. What do you think the percentage would be?

And I will ask the question for the 7th time...what exactly is it that the AZ fanbase is crying about? Whether that be recently or sometime in the past.

I guess that a thread about Belichick has someone posting about asterisks, sounds a little whiny or douchey to some , is all. I'm not a huge fan of Belichick but like what he has done with the organization, except for the dumb picks he cost the team and his stupid ass play calling last 6 games of the season

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that a thread about Belichick has someone posting about asterisks, sounds a little whiny or douchey to some , is all. I'm not a huge fan of Belichick but like what he has done with the organization, except for the dumb picks he cost the team and his stupid ass play calling last 6 games of the season

Belichik is a great coach. One of the best. It makes his cheating even that much more revolting IMO.

And if your reason for saying an entire fanbase was whiny was due to one comment one poster made on a thread where his opinion was based on the opinion that the Patriots have a history of cheating...seems kind of flimsy. By that logic, every fanbase in the NFL is a bunch of whiny babies because I can assure at least one fan (but more like thousands really) has the same thought as me re: new england.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichik is a great coach. One of the best. It makes his cheating even that much more revolting IMO.

And if your reason for saying an entire fanbase was whiny was due to one comment one poster made on a thread where his opinion was based on the opinion that the Patriots have a history of cheating...seems kind of flimsy. By that logic, every fanbase in the NFL is a bunch of whiny babies because I can assure at least one fan (but more like thousands really) has the same thought as me re: new england.

Again I said the fanbase is starting to take after their coach, who everyone on here calls a whiny bitch, but I have no problem with. The camera BS in 07 was dumb on Belichick's part, because you can film but not on the sidelines, stupid. And the PSI nonsense which we don't know the truth. It was obvious that Brady threw much better with the right air, and anybody that ever threw a football, knows its wobbly and tough to spiral with low air, ducky you can say.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you went and did it.....
Getting @sonnyblack65 all fired up.....
Damn you gonna get it now.....

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2F45.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_lm0nqdEEFu1qiao6vo1_500.gif

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea how many people think that about every single post you make. You're known for acting like a child, dishing it out and not being able to take it (classic thin-skinned bully stuff), and using a ton of emojis. In a weird way, you're like a 13-year old girl. :kissass:

You're really struggling Johnny. You gonna be OK?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a weird way, you're like a 13-year old girl

13 yr old? I hope not Rex you told me you were 18 13 gets you 20 these days

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you on the play calling, don't know what his plan was. Water under the bridge now.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belated Happy Birthday to him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably found that very clever. I can try to make it really simple.

Comment: AZ Fanbase is a bunch of crybabies.
Questions: What is it they are crying about?
Answer: That's where you guys focus on answering the actual question.
Not an answer: The last 5-6 posts on the topic.

I'm guessing debate team wasn't on any of your resumes.
No it wasn't. I was having sex.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got another Don Juan on the forums!!! Stud.
Well, let's just put you down as the top masturbater...oops...I mean debater...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously we need to put out an "amber alert" for Hammer, I can't believe he hasn't come by to wish Billy a happy belated birthday.....

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I said the fanbase is starting to take after their coach, who everyone on here calls a whiny bitch, but I have no problem with. The camera BS in 07 was dumb on Belichick's part, because you can film but not on the sidelines, stupid. And the PSI nonsense which we don't know the truth. It was obvious that Brady threw much better with the right air, and anybody that ever threw a football, knows its wobbly and tough to spiral with low air, ducky you can say.

There is a divide here in terms of coaches. Older coaches like Jimmy Johnson, Herm Edwards and Bill Cowher were like "Duh this isn't Pop Warner football boys" and felt this type of pushing the envelope was just part of the game.. Clearly Belichick does too. (And yes I'm sure Don Shula did too, he just can't remember anymore)

But times have changed..

Yeah it was wrong, he shouldn't have done it and didn't need to do it but it's just what you did at that level.

Still one of the best ever.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a weird way, you're like a 13-year old girl

13 yr old? I hope not Rex you told me you were 18 13 gets you 20 these days

Don't worry Sonny, my fake ID is really good.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably found that very clever. I can try to make it really simple.

Comment: AZ Fanbase is a bunch of crybabies.
Questions: What is it they are crying about?
Answer: That's where you guys focus on answering the actual question.
Not an answer: The last 5-6 posts on the topic.

I'm guessing debate team wasn't on any of your resumes.
I don't think it was clever, I know it was clever
Looks like a few others thought it was too.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a divide here in terms of coaches. Older coaches like Jimmy Johnson, Herm Edwards and Bill Cowher were like "Duh this isn't Pop Warner football boys" and felt this type of pushing the envelope was just part of the game.. Clearly Belichick does too. (And yes I'm sure Don Shula did too, he just can't remember anymore)

But times have changed..

Yeah it was wrong, he shouldn't have done it and didn't need to do it but it's just what you did at that level.

Still one of the best ever.
I think every coach tries to get an edge, I just say to the fans of the teams getting caught except it and move on. Defending what looks to be obvious is senseless to me. Trust me if any other fan base won with questionable tactics, they'd be fine with it. I damn sure know I would be.