• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Handicapping Wildcard Weeked

Which teams do you think cover?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin A time has flown by as it does each year speeding through the regular season bringing us to the jim-mora-playoffs1.jpg. It seems like yesterday people were telling us that "It's only September" and that Sam Bradford and the Vikings will regularize. I'm sure you all think you are right while ignoring the 82,000 different starters on Bradford's O-Line and the absolute decimation of their defense to injury.

But we aren't here for that! We have 4 games of action to look forward to. I just wish I wouldn't have come home from Vegas yesterday so I can be there jumping on these lines before they begin to move.

I think the only "lock" this week is in the the Lions vs Seahawks game. I could be entirely wrong but I think the Seahawks themselves know they don't belong in the playoffs right now. Just too much going wrong with that team from drama to injury to a team not playing their best. Even if they do play their best I don't think they have enough to beat the lions by more than 7 points and right now the Seahawks sit as 7.5 point favorites. The Lions just might win this game.

I'm showing the Giants and Packers game at 4 right now with the obvious favorite being the fervor of the moment Aaron Rogers and his squad. I don't think that secondary is going to be able to contain one of the best WR collectives in the league. Guarding a 10 second 40 Anquan Boldin and Golden Tate just isn't the same as having to guard all of those receivers in New Jersey...despite all of Tate's cum dripping from Collinsworth's chin..... This should be a close game in the frozen Tundra and unless Eli chokes, the Giants have a chance to steal this game.

Two backups going in the early game on Saturday and I think this is the game Vegas will be outsmarting the public. After getting shutout by the Broncos for 3 quarters everyone is down on the Raiders. But they were playing a division rival filled with pride and eager to show up on their coach's last game. I still think top to bottom the Raiders are the better team.

I also think the Steelers win by at least 10. They are going to want to make a statement this weekend.

Discuss!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin A time has flown by as it does each year speeding through the regular season bringing us to the View attachment 153231. It seems like yesterday people were telling us that "It's only September" and that Sam Bradford and the Vikings will regularize. I'm sure you all think you are right while ignoring the 82,000 different starters on Bradford's O-Line and the absolute decimation of their defense to injury.

But we aren't here for that! We have 4 games of action to look forward to. I just wish I wouldn't have come home from Vegas yesterday so I can be there jumping on these lines before they begin to move.

I think the only "lock" this week is in the the Lions vs Seahawks game. I could be entirely wrong but I think the Seahawks themselves know they don't belong in the playoffs right now. Just too much going wrong with that team from drama to injury to a team not playing their best. Even if they do play their best I don't think they have enough to beat the lions by more than 7 points and right now the Seahawks sit as 7.5 point favorites. The Lions just might win this game.

I'm showing the Giants and Packers game at 4 right now with the obvious favorite being the fervor of the moment Aaron Rogers and his squad. I don't think that secondary is going to be able to contain one of the best WR collectives in the league. Guarding a 10 second 40 Anquan Boldin and Golden Tate just isn't the same as having to guard all of those receivers in New Jersey...despite all of Tate's cum dripping from Collinsworth's chin..... This should be a close game in the frozen Tundra and unless Eli chokes, the Giants have a chance to steal this game.

Two backups going in the early game on Saturday and I think this is the game Vegas will be outsmarting the public. After getting shutout by the Broncos for 3 quarters everyone is down on the Raiders. But they were playing a division rival filled with pride and eager to show up on their coach's last game. I still think top to bottom the Raiders are the better team.

I also think the Steelers win by at least 10. They are going to want to make a statement this weekend.

Discuss!

Bradford sucks and you suck too big dirty penis

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is one team that comes into the postseason in worse form than the Seahawks, its the Lions

And I have a strong hunch Miami stays within the number at Pitt, and an upset wouldnt surprise me even a little

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL most of the time quote rewrites are really fucking stupid because it's too easy but that was a good one..I'll give you that.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants are the team I like the most. Rodgers gets beat in the playoffs usually by teams like the Giants

The Miami/Pitt and Seattle/Det games are traps. The number looks waaay too high but then you realize that Miami and Detroit going on the road against better teams could end up seriously ugly.

Texans vs Raiders have already played down in Old Mexico and while the Raiders won...it all seemed like the Raiders got all of the breaks.

So: Giants, Houston cover. Avoid the other two but Seattle and Pitt cover if I'm forced.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is one team that comes into the postseason in worse form than the Seahawks, its the Lions

And I have a strong hunch Miami stays within the number at Pitt, and an upset wouldnt surprise me even a little
The Seahawks will eek out another win in traditional fashion (i.e. zebra assistance or some other freak occurrence that only seems to happen to the Seahawks). :fish2:

MVPFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping the Seahawks get beat by the Lions...for the sad-face Lions fans from last nite's game :)

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks will eek out another win in traditional fashion (i.e. zebra assistance or some other freak occurrence that only seems to happen to the Seahawks). :fish2:
That works.