• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hall of Fame Game

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills obviously wanted to make a big showing of their huge acquisition Sammy Watkins. After trading up, mortgaging next year's draft, and banking on him being the next elite NFL WR...well, it wasn't a very promising debut. He was targeted 3 times and completely blanketed and covered every single time. Peyton Manning wasn't going to find a window within that coverage to sneak a ball in.

But hey, it's only preseason.

Hard to tell on EJ. He didn't look good, that's for sure, but he also didn't have open guys on their set plays. Be nice to see him go through his progressions a bit more. Telegraphs things a bit.

Jeff Tuel...really? Another example of the Bills not planing. IF this turd is #2 on your depth chart and your #1 has injury issues, you aren't planning very well.

So far, it's not all bad: The O-line looks promising, Mario Williams looks primed to play, TJ Graham had a great play to get himself the ball despite good coverage, Dan Carpenter was $$$ on that FG.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Thad Lewis will be #2 when it's all said and done. No, E.J. did not look good. His deep ball is still inaccurate and layers short passes blindly toward linebackers. Rookie LT looks good (they say he might move Glenn inside).

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I really like Robert Woods.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also disturbing that EJ had 3 balls batted down in 2 drives and he's 6 ' 4. Still think the guy is a massive bust and we are all just going to have to wait another two years to find out the hard way.

I thought Henderson looked pretty good at LT.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Thad Lewis will be #2 when it's all said and done. No, E.J. did not look good. His deep ball is still inaccurate and layers short passes blindly toward linebackers. Rookie LT looks good (they say he might move Glenn inside).

You stole the world right out of my mouth. Though Henderson dropped in the draft because of his off the field issue talent was never the problem and he looked good. EJ still looks like a waste of a pick and the defense is still bad vs the run.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also disturbing that EJ had 3 balls batted down in 2 drives and he's 6 ' 4. Still think the guy is a massive bust and we are all just going to have to wait another two years to find out the hard way.

I thought Henderson looked pretty good at LT.

Those batted passes weren't about height, they were about staring down his receivers. I really hope he steps it up this season, but that first (limited) showing was not good at all.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stole the world right out of my mouth. Though Henderson dropped in the draft because of his off the field issue talent was never the problem and he looked good. EJ still looks like a waste of a pick and the defense is still bad vs the run.

The defense stuffed the run pretty well with the first team defense during the first series. The second series was the Giants' first string against the Bills second string, which was ugly.