• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hal Gill gives his take

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If you're from Philly that's great, if you're not you hate them. It's fun to hate the Flyers, just like it's fun for them to hate our fans and our team. It should be a good series as far as hate goes."

"It's a tough place to play," Gill said. "They're loud and obnoxious and they're right in your ear, and their team kind of carries that same standard of being in your face and ugly and mean. That's what makes it fun."

Up yours and bring it on stick man!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"If you're from Philly that's great, if you're not you hate them. It's fun to hate the Flyers, just like it's fun for them to hate our fans and our team. It should be a good series as far as hate goes."

"It's a tough place to play," Gill said. "They're loud and obnoxious and they're right in your ear, and their team kind of carries that same standard of being in your face and ugly and mean. That's what makes it fun."

Up yours and bring it on stick man!!!!

Briere is going to have a nice view of the Habs logo all series. Wonder if he has the jam to fight through it.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briere is going to have a nice view of the Habs logo all series. Wonder if he has the jam to fight through it.

I guess that remains to be seen doesn't it?

Chara, Savard, Boychuk, Begin, Ference and Bergeron didn't do such a great job controlling him, sooo...I guess we'll see.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he is scared. I heard he knocked a guys head completly off last game! Only got 2 minutes for it....

It was unreal. The guys headless torso clotted reeeeal fast too!!

Chara also lived to see another day in spite of sustaining 2 massive blows from Briere's powerful two handed cross checks to his back. :rolleyes:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea briere had no problem against guys like chara. is it me or does gill now think he is so great?

As far as I know, I think its you. However if you have any quotes or info from him that led you to that opinion I'd like to hear them.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I know, I think its you. However if you have any quotes or info from him that led you to that opinion I'd like to hear them.

---- and so it starts! Yeeees!!! :D

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not meaning to start anything. Gill has been getting a ton of press, but I have not heard or read anything from him that sounds like he suddenly got a big head. So I was wondering where that opinion came from.

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I guess that remains to be seen doesn't it?

Chara, Savard, Boychuk, Begin, Ference and Bergeron didn't do such a great job controlling him, sooo...I guess we'll see.

Well Crosby and Malkin were completely taken out of the equasion by Gill and Georges last series. Last I checked Briere was no Sidney Crosby. Does dive like him though.

Let's be honest here, Zdeno Chara is a European telephone poll that has gotten way too much hype. Hal Gill actually is willing to pay a price to do his job unlike big Z.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know your not Comeds. I just felt like chiming in. Sorry. :)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Crosby and Malkin were completely taken out of the equasion by Gill and Georges last series. Last I checked Briere was no Sidney Crosby. Does dive like him though.

Let's be honest here, Zdeno Chara is a European telephone poll that has gotten way too much hype. Hal Gill actually is willing to pay a price to do his job unlike big Z.

Like I said --- "I guess that remains to be seen doesn't it?"

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess so :)

Also interested in the battle of the super pests, LaPierre vs. Carcillo.

That should be cool. Carbomb is nursing a knee injury and wasn't a factor in the last game. I hope that heals up and we can watch 2 of the leagues masters go at it full tilt!

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That should be cool. Carbomb is nursing a knee injury and wasn't a factor in the last game. I hope that heals up and we can watch 2 of the leagues masters go at it full tilt!

Carbomb? lol

Don't know that we will see a head to head clash with the two, but maybe a contest to see which one can aggravate the opposing teams D and goalie more.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carbomb? lol

Don't know that we will see a head to head clash with the two, but maybe a contest to see which one can aggravate the opposing teams D and goalie more.

lol I stole that one from SF.

Looking forward to it!! Come on Sunday night!!! :)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a wasted night tonight...no games.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.. After last nights action.....this blows.

I watched golf, baseball and now drag racing trying to replace that high.

Later I'll watch the Bourne Ultimatum for the 500th time. :)

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

briere had no problem getting a hat trick last time they played. who will gill go up against? the richards line, briere line, or giroux line?