• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

guess I'll be the first

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all cowboy fans would list this as their number one wish....and it is a wish that will require death.
Cowboy fans are stuck with jerry and with each and every unfulfilled season...jerry digs in more.

yep Jerry is the scorpion in the old parable about the scorpion and the frog and crossing the river

The frog is scared to let the scorpion ride on his back across the river because the scorpion will sting him and the scorpion finally talks the frog into letting him ride on his back and sure enough 1/2 way across he stings the hell out of the frog upon reaching the other side as the frog lays dying he asks the scorpion why he stung him and the scorpion replied " it's just in my nature "

And that fellow Cowboys fans is Jerry Jones he will continue to do as he pleases because it is jus his nature to do so and will not change.

:(

not my opinion just sad fact

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think JG isn't all bad. That team always fights, so there's something to be said for that.

Then give take the clipboard and headset away and give him some pom poms and a skirt.

There was no reason to abandon the run. Murray was blowing guys up and getting decent yardage in the first half. Then in the second half there were just a few runs scattered in with mostly empty backfield sets.

On top of that, wth was that with calling timeout with 28 seconds left at the end of the half to kick the field goal. It's like he wanted Philly to have a chance to run back a kickoff. Bailey thwarted that plan by kicking it out of the endzone, but it was a stupid time to call a timeout.