• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GTFO

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit when I watched that hit somehow I knew the league would try to fine him.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasnt the hit I figured they would look at. There was another one later in the game where Suh was in the position to make the tackle and made what looked to me like a haymaker punch around Weeden's head/neck in making the tackle. Micro hadnt seen it until the replay and we got a laugh out of just how violent Suh plays the game. No penalty called and there shouldnt have been but just the very nature of it made me immediately think he might find himself in more trouble for that.

The picture they have shown of the hit in question is all they should need to look at before closing the case on this bullshit review. He doesnt hit with the crown and his facemask is buried in Weeden's chest staring right at his numbers. His head is up, not down, thats a clean hit.

I think its about time that maybe Ford Jr. himself called Roger Dodger and gave him a piece of his mind over this fucking witch hunt on Suh. It's every damn week these idiots are trying to review something and thats only because they've taken it upon themselves to review every fucking play looking for something. I wonder how many other guys in the league you could find similar reviews of if every play of every game is looked at.

That fucking giraffe neck Merton Hanks can go eat a dick if he tries to fine that hit.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe nothing was made of his leg swipe at Rodgers. That shit is dirty, and isn't part of playing football. Tackling people is.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe nothing was made of his leg swipe at Rodgers. That shit is dirty, and isn't part of playing football. Tackling people is.

I didn't think that was Suh. I thought I saw Willie Young's number on that one. But yeah, surprised even the announcers didn't say jack.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't remember that one. I just remember one when the Packers were in the redzone and Willie Young(I believe) tried to trip Rodgers. He threw incomplete and they settled for a field goal. But awesome to know Suh got called for it. Target anyone?