• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gronk's best friend dies @ 42 last night in his sleep

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you calling me out or Kramer? I'm sorry about your friend, but that assclown Money calling someone else a dooshbag is pretty hypocritical. No need for that here and I apologize.

Kramer had no business saying what he said. Dana Parenteau's family has had heart issues and I said the partying ( tonight show, Dave Letterman, Espy's. all the women flocking around Gronk doesnt help, but he was a hard worker and had a full time job. You had no business sticking up for him afdter Money and other's called him out. Gronk is a health nut besides drinking but doesnt do coke and other drugs like a Pacman Jones or guys like AHernandez, Hardy etc with their BS characters

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kramer had no business saying what he said. Dana Parenteau's family has had heart issues and I said the partying ( tonight show, Dave Letterman, Espy's. all the women flocking around Gronk doesnt help, but he was a hartd worker and had a full time job. You had no business sticking up for him afdter Money and other's called him out. Gronk is a health nut besides drinking but doesnt do coke and other drugs like a Pacman Jones or guys like AHernandez, Hardy etc with their BS characters

huh? I never said Gronk did coke.
I didn't know that Pacman Jones did coke. Has he been arrested for that?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh? I never said Gronk did coke.
I didn't know that Pacman Jones did coke. Has he been arrested for that?

Some threads are cool to carry on with bullshit and baiting.
This isn't one of them.
Chill dude, just let it chill.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the heart-felt message.
For the record, my wife died at 42 with the nick-name of "miss goody two shoes"
I continue to party and I'm outliving everybody.
Be a man - enjoy life AND take care of your family......
Sorry for your loss Sonny

Well fortunately nick names have nothing to do with a person's life span, but at some point in life a man has to grow up and quit trying to act 25 yrs old any longer....I thought you were already there, and I know you should be old timer...
I know nothing about this man and make no judgement on him whatsoever, I look only at the children and wife's struggle to get through it....
It will take a higher power than alcohol or drugs, I assure you of that....Sad situation all the way around...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, truly sorry to hear this.
Peace to all brother.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May your friend rest in peace Sonny, and prayers to you and his family.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A wife and 2 kids and he "parties with the Pats players?" Dude probably was on something.

I mean...sorry, but he's not a real man. A real man takes care of his family and doesn't stay out partying with wannabe thug half his age NFL players.
Don't you think you're making just a few ASSumptions there?

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad news. Sure explains why Gronk missed practice.

And sad story about losing your wife young. My mother ALMOST died a few times (e.g. once when I was 4 and once when I was 16), but in fact my parents both lived into their 80s (and then died 2 days apart).

Just the "almosts" were traumatic enough; actually losing a parent would have been incomparably worse.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you think you're making just a few ASSumptions there?

No. The OP stated in post #4 that he stayed out at night and "partied with the players." The guy had a wife and 2 kids at home. Couple that with a heart condition....the guy was not a man. Sorry. Feel bad for the kids...not that supposed man. Call me old fashioned, but that's not a man.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. The OP stated in post #4 that he stayed out at night and "partied with the players." The guy had a wife and 2 kids at home. Couple that with a heart condition....the guy was not a man. Sorry. Feel bad for the kids...not that supposed man. Call me old fashioned, but that's not a man.

We have responsibilities to our family, but our biggest responsibility is to be happy so we can share that with our family and make them happy.

when a family loses a member like a young father, another man doesn't look at what he did wrong, but how happy he was. That is how you measure a man.

This Holiday season will be a very sad one for his family and a real man would respect that

Sorry for the loss of a friend Sonny. He sounded like a liked man.

Happy Holidays

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're still making assumptions. In post #41 he talks about partying at the Espy's, tonight show... I don't think this was an everday thing? Realityball hit the nail on the head real men don't point out faults of a dead man.
May he rest in peace, my heart and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to hear that Sonny, sincere condolences and best wishes to the family.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well fortunately nick names have nothing to do with a person's life span, but at some point in life a man has to grow up and quit trying to act 25 yrs old any longer....I thought you were already there, and I know you should be old timer...
I know nothing about this man and make no judgement on him whatsoever, I look only at the children and wife's struggle to get through it....
It will take a higher power than alcohol or drugs, I assure you of that....Sad situation all the way around...
What is the definition of "growing up?" I am a good father and took care of my wife til "death did part us"
Acting 25? Don't know what you mean in this context. I know you are a good family man - so am I.
What is better than to enjoy the life you have been granted with your wife and children?
I'm not condoning irresponsibility. Why not enjoy life?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the definition of "growing up?" I am a good father and took care of my wife til "death did part us"
Acting 25? Don't know what you mean in this context. I know you are a good family man - so am I.
What is better than to enjoy the life you have been granted with your wife and children?

I guess some folks are different. I do not agree with your line of thinking at all. And that's ok. I just don't agree with it.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I may have misunderstood your comment Southie, my bad....I was speaking mostly in general, only the one line applied to you and it was at least 50% in jest....
I don't know you personally but you seem like a good man....
xmas.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to my friends and "real men" on here for the condolences . Tough time of the year for two young kids to lose their father, Xmas will never be the same and remembered as a happy time. Dana was a good man and a great dad and husband. My sympathy to the entire Parenteau family. I'm sure Gronk will dedicate this game to him and point to heaven if he catches a TD

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to my friends and "real men" on here for the condolences . Tough time of the year for two young kids to lose their father, Xmas will never be the same and remembered as a happy time. Dana was a good man and a great dad and husband. My sympathy to the entire Parenteau family. I'm sure Gronk will dedicate this game to him and point to heaven if he catches a TD
I took my wife to the emergency room on Christmas. She was gone not long after. Christmas will be tough. Our kids are doing very well and the only good memories remain. Dana's kids will celebrate again. I hope you will too.
Merry Christmas friend.....

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Condolences and prayers for the family and friends of Dana. Sorry to hear about your loss Sonny. It will be tough for his wife and children this time of year especially, but I am sure with friends and loved ones such as yourself they will get through it, with all the support they receive.

We have lost family members as do all, and some around the holiday season. We have a tradition as a family where we sit and talk about each individual person on Christmas and reminisce on all the things they did to make us laugh, or smile, or cry, or piss us off. It doesnt bring them back, but it brings back lots of memories that helps us grieve and cope when we get down in the dumps during the holidays.

Again sorry to hear, godspeed