• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gronkowski = brittle bitch

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll never know

he hasnt played a full season since 2011

Seriously? LOL. He missed one game during each of the past two seasons while compiling very impressive stats & contributing to their wins even when being the major focus of the opposing defense. Can you honestly tell me one other NFL team that would not take this guy in a second?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so, seems to me that he and 2 defenders went up for the ball and 1 of them almost INT'ed it but Gronk took it away...
You can't seriously agree with the OP that Gronk was the reason for the loss ???
What ever happened to Brady can take a team on his back and carry them through and all that crap ??
Fact is, that Denver D was too good for them and made them look bad long enough to win the game....
Show a little class and applaud the winner, they earned it man !!:nod:

Of course not Gronk was huge yesterday esp on both 4th down plays . Don't worry about my class cause I was probably the first guy to congratulate Denver once the game went final on here and never made any excuses or predicted a Pats win in Denver. Those are very far and few in between. I'm the last guy on SportsHoopla that is a blind homer

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? LOL. He missed one game during each of the past two seasons while compiling very impressive stats & contributing to their wins even when being the major focus of the opposing defense. Can you honestly tell me one other NFL team that would not take this guy in a second?

So that means he isn't a brittle bitch?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro I will only get funnier if you sport your wrestling AV

This one is too intimidating for some of these wee lads. And some of the "green" west coasters get REAL excited when they see this man..

rude.jpg

This fuggin guy has 2 belts!

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that he is a brittle bitch

i thought i made that clear

Well if that "brittle bitch" can catch almost 150 yds in a playoff game vs possibly the best defense in the NFL & accumulate great stats for the regular season (with most of the defense focusing on him) while only missing one game then hey again I will take the "brittle bitch" any day anywhere. Still not sure why you have made this an issue - you must be an attention whore.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if that "brittle bitch" can catch almost 150 yds in a playoff game vs possibly the best defense in the NFL & accumulate great stats for the regular season (with most of the defense focusing on him) while only missing one game then hey again I will take the "brittle bitch" any day anywhere. Still not sure why you have made this an issue - you must be an attention whore.

i dont know, but you lead the league in replies to me

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the Pats didn't have that X-factor RB late in the season that Brady loves to throw out of the backfield at times AND a bigger RB to make a defense honest.

Gronk was not the problem. That defense was pretty fuckin solid.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is too intimidating for some of these wee lads. And some of the "green" west coasters get REAL excited when they see this man..

View attachment 81588

This fuggin guy has 2 belts!

Thats the one. This will weed out the heteros and the non. What's his name again. And fuck his family's family and his grandmother's mother. I have $500 order for you