• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Griffin rankings

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the two latest QB rankings, Robert has been ranked at, or near the bottom, of all starting NFL QBs. One exec from another team even went so far as to label him a lost cause. My question is will these rankings serve to motivate him and wake him up or will they have the opposite affect and crumble his already fragile ego? Robert has not responded well to criticism in the past and either deflected it or tried to make excuses. I hate to say it, but I won't be surprised if league wide criticism has a negative effect on him. I hope I'm wrong, but history dictates that this could be the affect..

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will know starting in about a week. He's a competitor if anything else. I say it motivates him. Now if that motivation shows on field will be determined. Obviously I don't want him to fail but I wanna see KC in there at least one or two more starts just to see how he'll fare before we cut him loose to be a 'star'ter for another team.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much a consensus that Griff is in his make or break year with the Skins. Could care less about the ranking, just ready for him to show it on the field.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first Rg3 is ranked about where he should be based on his play

2nd , these rankings dont mean shit

i expect Rg3 will fix about half of his flaws . i hope its knowing the play book and reading defenses . if he knows where to go with the ball and he trusts his reads that will be a huge step .

pocket presence taking hits most likely will be the same

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first Rg3 is ranked about where he should be based on his play

2nd , these rankings dont mean shit

i expect Rg3 will fix about half of his flaws . i hope its knowing the play book and reading defenses . if he knows where to go with the ball and he trusts his reads that will be a huge step .

pocket presence taking hits most likely will be the same
I expect him to improve his mechanics more than reading defenses this year. Its the least cavanaugh could do

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he will get'hurt'preseason and'we'start the season with mcoy my prediction

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can be sure Griffin will improve mechanically as well as mentally with the help brought in. Having said that, our offensive line still requires massive improvement as it seems only Williams and hopefully Schreff are bonafide starters with the other 3 spots average or below average as of now. He will have a solid year, put up good numbers, and likely will be the scape goat for another losing season in D.C. My guess is that Gruden will then be on the hot seat as he has really shown nothing to this point.

Really, this all points to the real problem with the current team that SM is just getting under way to improve and that is a lack of talent. Our secondary is very questionable, our LB corps is questionable, our oline is in the same category. I like SM's track record for improving team talent and will be patient while he constructs his vision. Gruden however, I'm not on board anymore and believe he is an assistant at best.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can be sure Griffin will improve mechanically as well as mentally with the help brought in. Having said that, our offensive line still requires massive improvement as it seems only Williams and hopefully Schreff are bonafide starters with the other 3 spots average or below average as of now. He will have a solid year, put up good numbers, and likely will be the scape goat for another losing season in D.C. My guess is that Gruden will then be on the hot seat as he has really shown nothing to this point.

Really, this all points to the real problem with the current team that SM is just getting under way to improve and that is a lack of talent. Our secondary is very questionable, our LB corps is questionable, our oline is in the same category. I like SM's track record for improving team talent and will be patient while he constructs his vision. Gruden however, I'm not on board anymore and believe he is an assistant at best.
Scape goat??? How do you figure?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hold dafukup. Did you just expertly lay the foundation for another its not RG3's fault it was the coach and the lack of talent defense?? Last I checked Gruden came in with a reputation for being able to put together a VERY QB friendly system. His team had made the playoffs three years straight with Andy Dalton under center. For Griffin to improve, he must first pull HIS head out of his ass. Which has been the REAL issue since day one.

Shannahan installed an offense that catered to his skill set. Unfortunately he got Injured in part due to his own ego. It was his Ego that feed into the whole all in for week one fiasco. And its his ego that makes him believe its ok to hold onto the ball when any sane QB would give up on a busted play.

He either improves because he checks his ego and actually decides to LEARN how to be a QB, or the team fails because he still thinks he doesnt need to learn, the team just needs to get on board.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold dafukup. Did you just expertly lay the foundation for another its not RG3's fault it was the coach and the lack of talent defense?? Last I checked Gruden came in with a reputation for being able to put together a VERY QB friendly system. His team had made the playoffs three years straight with Andy Dalton under center. For Griffin to improve, he must first pull HIS head out of his ass. Which has been the REAL issue since day one.

Shannahan installed an offense that catered to his skill set. Unfortunately he got Injured in part due to his own ego. It was his Ego that feed into the whole all in for week one fiasco. And its his ego that makes him believe its ok to hold onto the ball when any sane QB would give up on a busted play.

He either improves because he checks his ego and actually decides to LEARN how to be a QB, or the team fails because he still thinks he doesnt need to learn, the team just needs to get on board.

sorry but i have to agree . right now this is an rg3 issue

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you guys are right, this is ALL an RG3 issue! SMFH...