• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Hardy in talks with unnamed team

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your thoughts if this is the Pats?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know much about his off-field behavior, other than the domestic abuse.
He will likely still be expensive - even though the Raiders won't even consider him....
Baltimore would be a great place for him. Domestic violence is ok there.....

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh...Have to place the man above the player in this one. No thanks! What he did was disgusting and would have MHK rolling over in her grave. NE is very anti domestic abuse. Do you remember when NE drafted that DL from Nebraska, I forget his name (Peters maybe). Well once MHK found out he was charged with domestic or was involved in it, they cut him the next day. I cannot see him here. No way....Not to mention he is still facing suspension.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd be a great signing as a player. Nothing much has been said about what he's done since the episode. He's served his suspension and I would assume his attorneys have made him go to counseling.

I tend to try to forgive if a person makes an honest effort to make self improvement or takes steps to improve themselves. It's time to move on....................or do you want to impose a death sentence?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh...Have to place the man above the player in this one. No thanks! What he did was disgusting and would have MHK rolling over in her grave. NE is very anti domestic abuse. Do you remember when NE drafted that DL from Nebraska, I forget his name (Peters maybe). Well once MHK found out he was charged with domestic or was involved in it, they cut him the next day. I cannot see him here. No way....Not to mention he is still facing suspension.
They also cut dave meggett because of this,but did not cut ben coates

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also cut dave meggett because of this,but did not cut ben coates
NE staff makes their own decisions. Not all about the press.
I'm about forgiveness if they have done their homework - Due diligence.
If they are sold on him getting straight and the price is right - give it a go (club friendly contract with clauses)