• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greetings to the members of SportsHoopla sports forum

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BIGBLUE 49

Welcome!

Just sharing a tip for you the new guy here. If you want to make sure a certain poster is notified of a message you have for them it helps to do this. Say you want Rockstrongo

Instead of typing Hey Rock Strongo

Do this put an @ right in front of their name like this @Rock Strongo

Then you just click on his name when it pops up and you are all set and he will be notified

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BIGBLUE 49

Welcome!

Just sharing a tip for you the new guy here. If you want to make sure a certain poster is notified of a message you have for them it helps to do this. Say you want Rockstrongo

Then you just click on his name when it pops up and you are all set and he will be notified

mmm-hmmmm. . . ..
HonorableSameCaudata-size_restricted.gif

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question didn't seem to ask for three (3) different teams ....it asked three (3) teams period. Everyone...if they are honest about it....has a second football team they support if "their" team happens to not make it
My team of first "love" is of course....BIG BLUE ....through and through.....however ....if they are not in it ....as nowadays....then i have favorable regard for KC as i live in MISSOURI....and have a high regard for Andy Reid .
As for the snide remark about my being 70 years old....is there an imbedded age bigotry in this forum?

I can honestly say I don't have a 2nd team. If the Cowboys aren't playing I have a few teams I despise, a few teams I hate, a few teams I dislike. After that i will pull for teams because of circumstances or if a certain player is on that team.

For instance, not a fan of the Texans, but i will pull for them because of J.J. Watt.

Also don't take the OLD Joke serious, because being old, is better than NOT being OLD :rip:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BIGBLUE 49

Welcome!

me thinks you didnt read the thread before posting

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can honestly say I don't have a 2nd team. If the Cowboys aren't playing I have a few teams I despise, a few teams I hate, a few teams I dislike. After that i will pull for teams because of circumstances or if a certain player is on that team.

For instance, not a fan of the Texans, but i will pull for them because of J.J. Watt.

Also don't take the OLD Joke serious, because being old, is better than NOT being OLD :rip:
or young & stupid :becky:

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new guy is really good at typing ellipsis...

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which will last about three weeks before he dislocates his shoulder again.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question didn't seem to ask for three (3) different teams ....it asked three (3) teams period. Everyone...if they are honest about it....has a second football team they support if "their" team happens to not make it
My team of first "love" is of course....BIG BLUE ....through and through.....however ....if they are not in it ....as nowadays....then i have favorable regard for KC as i live in MISSOURI....and have a high regard for Andy Reid .
As for the snide remark about my being 70 years old....is there an imbedded age bigotry in this forum?
Hi bluethroughitall. Have you killed anyone in a homoerotic fashion lately?