• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great win, a lot of positives for 2014

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW, what a tremendous win for PSU. Great gameplan on both sides of the ball, Butler did an amazing job down the stretch for all those who wanted to fire him.

So many positives that make me feel even more excited for next year. Geno Lewis finally arrived, had heard so much about how well he'd done in hi RS year and during practices all year. He looked very good yesterday. Hack finally has more of the playbook and is blossoming even more. He spread th ball around more these last 2 games, used TE's a lot more and has really developed into an accurate passer on the rollouts. If we get AROB back, this offense will be SCARY from the jump. If not, we have plenty of talent at the skill spots.

On defense, Brandon Bell and Malik Golden are both going to be players at positions of need. Golden will be one of the safeties, just need to find one more from the freshmen. Lucas has gotten better every week and should continue to develop, Amos at CB is fine as well. We will have much better depth now with the freshmen as well. DL will be stacked as usual.

Kick/punt coverage should get better with actual scholarship players on them now that we can add 23 guys this year. Will improve every year as we add more schollie players.

I think Fick was injured down the stretch, but we had nobody else. Will be glad to see Butterworth graduate, he was just bad.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it was a big win and will help the program going into next year. Just having Hack at QB will help bring in better talent.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it was a big win and will help the program going into next year. Just having Hack at QB will help bring in better talent.

Hack is also one hell of a recruiter for them. Every recruit that spends time with him and Breneman always rave about how much they like them. O'Connor is no chopped liver either. We won't lack skill talent as long as BOB is in charge

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Secondary and O-Line need addressing but I really like where this team is heading.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Secondary and O-Line need addressing but I really like where this team is heading.

We need a safety. When Amos moved to corner, our defense got alot better. He's just not a safety. Golden will play one spot, need to replace Keiser and secondary is solid. O line will have Andrew Nelson coming in and now Gilliam may stay afer all

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This win sure does ease the pain of no more games this year.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a safety. When Amos moved to corner, our defense got alot better. He's just not a safety. Golden will play one spot, need to replace Keiser and secondary is solid. O line will have Andrew Nelson coming in and now Gilliam may stay afer all

Gilliam might stay? I heard he was going to try getting drafted.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilliam might stay? I heard he was going to try getting drafted.

He has now backtracked ever so slightly. If he's serious about trying to get drafted, he's nuts to leave. He has so little film. If he comes back he;'ll get more time and exposure

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn St has a damn good football coach. I just wonder how long he stays.